Button daughter: Part 2

Description: you get used to being around the other ghosts, and a romance blossoms

This idea comes from xXJ4MzXx I personally love this idea, and decided to create a part two with this idea, so thank you for this creation :)

I hope you enjoy this and it meets expectations 😂

Also I wanna say, I'm sorry if your eyes aren't blue, however when creating her character, the decision was made that hers were blue 😭
________________________________________________________________

You were finally starting to get used to being around the other ghosts, you adored being with your mother again, having been so close in life with her, though she had become bitter and cold, her heart seemed to unthaw with you back in - with lack of a better word - death.

You tended to stay around your mother and the captain, seeing as you were a bit nervous around the others, but you came out of your shell over time and started socializing more. You noticed Thomas always trying to talk to you and be around you, but it just made you shy when he did so, he started to create poems for you, about your eyes especially, he would speak of how blue they were, and how he could fall into them.

Of course, you would cover your face and rush off, leaving him feeling rejected, however it was simply because, you didn't know how to reply to his advances.

You became very close with Mary and kitty, they were about your age ( + however long they were dead ), they often invited you for sleepovers, eventually you agreed to one.

Immediately they were excited, that night you had a sleepover with them... which lead to something unexpected.

'Ok y/n' kitty giggled, ' we can't really do all the things for a sleepover, but I read that we talk about our crushes!' Kitty grinned widely, finally getting her dream of a sleepover.

In the end, Alison had joined as well, just to entertain and check that Mary and kitty didn't overwhelm you.

' ok, Mary you first' kitty giggled

Mary's eyes widened, a certain caveman flashing in her mind ' oh I don't knows...' she muttered, an embarrassed smile on her face.

' oh come on Mary, there must be someone' Alison joked.

' wells, I do like Robin' she said, if she could blush, she would.

Kitty gasped and Alison's eyebrows raised, meanwhile you were still getting your head round what she had meant by crush, you understood now that Mary had spoken about Robin though.

' you next y/n' kitty giggled

' me? Oh... I don't really-'

Immediately Alison gave you a look, knowing you were lying, but she wasn't going to push you to say it.

' I suppose... Thomas is nice... he constantly tells me poems... and he is very pretty' you said softly making the girls squeal - not Alison, she just smiled knowingly

' oh this is perfect y/n! You should tell him!' Kitty giggled

' what? No no... it would be improper for a lady to tell a gentleman of her feelings, and in any case, I stumble over my words when I'm around him' you said, sounding an awful like your mother.

' oh come on, times have changed, it doesn't matter if you tell him' Alison smiled, ' it isn't the Edwardian times anymore y/n'

Suddenly there was a whoosh and Thomas fell through the door... he had been eavesdropping, knowing this subject would come up because he had asked kitty what sleepovers consist of.

The four of you gasped at this, 'Thomas?! This is a sleepover for the girls only' kitty said with a frown.

'I know! I- I apologize...uhm, y/n? May I speak with you?' Thomas asked, his face pleading.

' me? Oh... yes you- you may' kicking yourself for stuttering -how unladylike- you followed him out of the room.

' is what you said true?' Thomas questioned, his eyes full of hope

' about what?' You said, hoping he hadn't heard your confession.

Thomas gave you a look along with a smile before softly saying, 'I think we both know y/n, your feelings, were they true?'

You sigh and nod softly, not trusting your voice, you look at the floor, embarrassment flooding through your chest.

' they were...  oh...' he becomes shocked after how many times he had been spurned, it was surprising that finally someone returned his affections.

' yes... they were true...' you said softly

He smiled widely, and said ' that's amazing, I- uhm... I should do this properly, y/n button, would you do me the honor of courting me'

You nodded with a smile, feeling like a teenager all over again, to this you were given a hug

' you truly are gorgeous y/n, from your hair, to your eyes, your hands, lips and everywhere else is absolutely beautiful' Thomas spoke softly

Hi!!

This isn't as good as I had hoped for it to be

But I hope you enjoyed it

Byee