Figuring stuff out ( part two)

Description; Julian realised he was definitely attracted to men... well you at least, however the two of you decide to keep your relationship under wraps, at least till Julian fully understands himself.

Reader again uses he/him pronouns.

Requested by: Icefire772

I hope you enjoy this!

________________________________________________________________

After you had kissed Julian, he had realised he had feelings for you, he told you and you both decided to be in a relationship, but Julian still didn't really understand his sexuality so you both agreed to keep it a secret, mainly to save Agro from the others, knowing they would question him.

So that meant a lot of sneaking around, hidden kisses, late night joining each other in each others rooms and then leaving early so no one saw either of you, and a lot of longing stares across the room.

Julian actually turned out to be a really sweet lover, though you wonder if that's because he never felt the urge to cheat as in his eyes, there wasn't a wide range of people he could cheat with.

Either way, you felt content in your relationship, you found it thrilling sneaking around, though sometimes you wished you could just sit together and hold one another in the living room...

Often you would both end up pulling each other away for a moment of passion, masking it as an argument or needing Julian for help with moving something, or when he wanted you, he would ask for help from your gift ( you decide what your 'power' would be)

' uh y/n I need help to ____' Julian would say, you'd roll your eyes before following him, apologizing to whoever you were talking to, before - once out of sight - being dragged into an empty room

Julian would wrap his hands around your waist for a kiss, the two of you becoming heated quickly.

After months of this, the novelty wore off, and you began to get less patient, hating sneaking around.

Finally, Julian actually came to you,

' uhm y/n?' He said

' yes love?' You'd been sat in your room alone, staring out the window.

' what was that thing you were telling me about the other day? B- bi??? What was it?'

' bisexuality, go on'

' I think that might be right... you know, because I still get all hot and bothered when I see Samantha fox on that calendar Alison got me but I obviously still love you, so yeah...' he said rushed, hating opening up in any way shape or form... he never did it when he was alive

' oh... ok, that makes sense darling, thank you for telling me... what now?'

' well... I don't mind, I obviously like the sneaking around but it is up to you' Julian said

' i... I do like the sneaking around... it's thrilling but I'd rather the others know.. if that's ok'

' of course my darling, that's fine... uhm but maybe it could wait until tomorrow?' He asked, seeming... not nervous, Julian doesn't get nervous, but perhaps apprehensive.

You smiled softly before nodding and walking up to him, pecking him on the lips, ' that's fine, I'm sure I can manage it one more day... that door is open... it would be awfully risky of us to do anything now' you smirked, knowing part of the hiding it that Julian liked was the risk, he smirked back, and waggled his eyebrows goofily.

You laughed and pulled him in for a kiss before dragging him to the bed.

You would tell the others tomorrow... but for now...

Hiii!!

I hope this was ok, it's kinda the only idea I had lmao.

I hope it was enjoyable, I have one more part two to do and then I will be writing for the cake ladies from yonderland cuz I love them so much and Ben was an absolute bi panic for me when I saw him as sue

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this,
Have a good day!
BYEEE!