Girlfriend

Description: you and kitty are in a relationship, however, captain being your father figure, you try to tell him, worrying that he won't approve

Requested by: NotBee_real

I know he's also kitty's father figure, but yk let's pretend he's not for now cuz otherwise it's kinda like dating our sister and that's a bit weird.

Y/n uses she/her pronouns :)

I'm so so sorry this took a bloody month to write, but it's here now!

I hope you enjoy it!

________________________________________________________________

You and kitty had been together for a while, discreetly... well as discreet as kitty can manage, she had been the one to admit it first, you being too scared to.

From that day on you had been together... however, you felt a real need to tell captain, you saw him as a father figure of sorts, and you felt like he had a right to know, your father in life had been homophobic, so you worried about how to tell captain.

Kitty was happy to shout it from the roof tops... of course, but you were a bit nervous to tell anyone, you hadn't known any of them as long as kitty, she insisted they wouldn't mind but you weren't so sure.

' please y/n! I promise they won't get mad! I don't like secrets!' Kitty said, you both in her room, not arguing... but sort of disagreeing.

' what if they do though! I mean, we're stuck with them for eternity! I don't fancy a lifetime with judgement at everything I do!'

' you won't! Please y/n!' Kitty cried, getting more and more upset, tears welling in her eyes.

You sighed, and stepped closer to her, hugging her, ' ok... but... can I tell captain first? I... kind of feel like I have to tell him... he needs to be first because the others WILL tell him'

Kitty smiled, excited you finally agreed, ' ok! You tell the captain tomorrow and then we can both tell everyone else together!'

She giggled before sitting down on her bed

Tomorrow? You thought, that's rather soon, but you just nodded, before lying down on the bed and hugging her, both of you falling asleep.

You woke up to Fanny's scream...  today's the day, you took a shaky breath as everyone shouted their good mornings.

You sat up, noticing kitty gone, she must have gone to find Alison.

You hummed, you had hoped she would be there before you told captain, but you got over it, got off the bed and went to find him, the sooner the better otherwise you wouldn't be able to do it.

You found him, in the living room just finished his run, luckily no one else was in there yet.

' ah captain! Uhm can I speak with you please?'

Captain looked over at you, giving you a small smile, ' y/n! Good morning!'

Ah good.. he seems to be in a good mood.

' what's the matter! You look nervous? Has something happened?'

' what? No... no... well not yet' you muttered the last bit to yourself.

' y/n, spit it out, you're worrying me.'

' IMTOGETHERWITHKITTY!' You said extremely quickly, shutting your eyes, scared of his reaction.

You opened them to see a smile on his face, ' that's... wonderful y/n.' He said softly

' really? I- I thought you'd be mad' you murmured

' mad? Of course not... how silly, you two will be very happy together...' captain smiled, uncharacteristically kindly, you knew he was kinder to you than the others, he seemed to have a soft spot for you, that's probably why you saw him in such a fatherly light.

You smiled back...' thank you cap... I should probably go find her now'

You rushed off to tell your girlfriend to good news, whilst captain watched after you, with a sad smile.

He wished he could have what you and kitty did, he sighed thinking of Havers, but he was happy you were happy, not making the same mistakes he did.

Heyyy

Sorry this is short, I didn't know how to draw it out more, I'm so so sorry if they're out of character.

If anyone had any requests, please message me or write a comment! ( this includes yonderland, as I explained in the last one shot, I'm going to start doing one shots for yonderland too!)

I hope you enjoyed this,
Have a good day,
BYEEE