Family

Description: you died at button house much younger than you should have done, so you instantly become seen as a child to the ghosts. But that isn't always a bad thing

This was requested by: Avengers1265

I didn't fully understand what you meant when I asked what senario you wanted ( I mean that in a nice way by the way I'm sorry, that sounds mean) but I kind of attempted what I could

Y/n uses he/him pronouns, and is ftm (female to male)

I hope it's what you wanted, enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

You had died when you were 17, this meant that you were the second youngest dead person at button house (Jemima being the youngest).

You had ended up drowning while out with your friends, you had admitted trespassed at night with them to go swimming, well your friends wanted skinny dipping but you said no, being the sensible one in the group.

Since then, you became the 'child' that all the ghosts believed that was irresponsible and needed looking after.

You got a bit sick of it, you knew they meant well but you got tired of the 'the adults are talking' comments

Or 'y/n cover your ears, Julian is being rude'

You couldn't help but think that had you died a little later, you might be seen as an adult. But no, you had to die in the most stupid, childish way, trespassing with drunk friends.

But other than that, they were an amazing family, captain was kind of like your dad, as well as pat, then kitty and Mary like sisters, robin and Julian like uncles and Thomas a moody brother and fanny a grandmother, Humphrey, who often got forgotten about, was kind of like a brother/cousin of sorts.

It was quite a comforting existence.

You and Thomas often had arguments

' would you bloody shut up about Alison! She will never see you like that Thomas!' You had yelled during an argument

' damn your eyes y/n! You're too young to know of love!'

' I'm 30 if you include the time I've been dead!'

' yes but we don't now do we y/n? You say how you die remember' Thomas smugly said making you scowl

Pat would then come in mid argument and shut you both up. Often taking your side
' Thomas leave y/n alone, he hasn't done anything wrong' which would make you stick your tongue out at Thomas, resulting in him storm off in a huff.

It was a wonderful thing, you found that you actually enjoyed your afterlife more than you had your actual life.

It was now film club, and it was your choice, you let kitty help though because she often let others take her go, in the end you both settled on Mulan, she liked it because of it still technically being a princess film, and you related to mulan in more ways than one.

You all sat on the sofa watching the film, you sat in between captain and pat - it was the one of the only times captain sat on the sofa rather than standing - you looked around, kitty was sat on captains other side, robin on the floor next to Julian's leg where he was sat in a chair.

Thomas on the window sill, Mary and Fanny were standing behind you all and Humphrey's head was on your knee, making the odd comment about the film which often created a few chuckles.

You couldn't  help but feel like you were finally comfortable and loved.

Hi

This is one of my worst chapters/one shots, I'm not proud of it, I need to get into the practice of writing platonic relationships too

This is proof of that.

I hope it was ok ish and you somehow managed to enjoy it

Byee