Admiration

Description: yours, James and Anthony's love journey ig

Requested by: GhostishTendencies

This is a Polyamorous relationship, and I am so happy to be writing it, this is the first polyamorous request I've had in a while, tbh.

And it's the first request that is reader x havers (x captain) which again makes me so happy, Peter Sandy's Clarke is so pretty and deserves all the love in the world.

Y/n uses he/him pronouns ( obviously)

I really hope it's enjoyable and is up to expectations

________________________________________________________________

Even when you were alive, you hadn't been upset or ashamed by your sexuality, of course you never told anyone or did anything in public, because it was illegal, but you were happy to be yourself.

Which was a similar situation for Anthony ( Havers), he had never seen reason to be ashamed or repress his sexuality, in all honesty, he had never understood the worlds problem with homosexuality, to him, love was the same for him as anyone else.

This was not the case for James (the captain), he had always been told that homosexuality was wrong, disgusting and vile, of course this was not true, but his father had engrained it in him. James, when he was young, would play dolls with his sister, however his father saw that as girl stuff and if James was doing it, it meant he was gay. So from the day his father caught him playing dolls with his sister, he made it his mission to make James hate his sexuality and hate others who were homosexual.

Of course, James never saw anything wrong with others sexuality, but his own, made him feel sick to his stomach, so when he met you and Havers, he was not only angry that he felt for a man, but that he felt for more than one!

It wasn't normal or correct... but yet he couldn't push his feelings away.

You had died first, after a poisoning from a spy within button house. This broke both Anthony and James,  the worst part was, they couldn't show their mourning.

Your death brought the two closer together, which you watched as a ghost

After you, James had passed, from a heart attack after being interrogated and screamed at by soldiers who believed he was trying to pretend he had gone to the front lines.

A year later was Anthony, he had come to pay his respects to you and Captain, he had been struggling with Arrhythmia ( a problem with heart rate) and passed on the land.

The three of you were overjoyed to reunite in death, whilst you and captain had been the only two dead ( out of the three of you, not all together obviously), he had admitted he had feelings for you and Anthony, to which you replied with your feelings for him and Anthony.

So when Havers died there too, you all admitted your love for one another and began a relationship.

You and Anthony were always the ones flirting, you both took joy in flustering James, which was rather easy, sometimes all you had to say was, ' you look lovely today Jamie' and he would cough and stumble over his words

I've decided that his name would be shortened to Jamie because for personal reasons, I hate the name James. So
Yk, it's Jamie, mainly cuz Jim wouldn't really work ( Jim howick) lol.

You would often notice captain staring at yours or Havers arms which always made you chuckle, knowing he had always had a thing for them.

However, you did do your fair share of staring too, you'd watch the way Anthony or James' faces move as they spoke, taking in every expression and making sure to burn them into your memory, just incase you or one of them, move on and never see them again.

If James noticed, he would fluster and trip over his words, whereas Anthony would smile and give you a wink making you look down at your knees, the ghost of a blush appearing on your cheeks.

It took a lot to fluster Anthony, sending looks or flirty comments just made him smile or make him retaliate with more flirtations.

However, when you wanted to, you could, it took you years to notice, however, if you put your hand on his thigh, or your hand over his in a conversation, he would pause and have to clear his throat. But he doesn't become a stuttering mess like captain does.

You often wonder what you did to deserve such amazing people for partners, when in bed, you would often find yourself staring at one or both of them, hoping you would get the chance to remain together forever.

' what are you looking at?' Anthony asked softly one night, making you jump.

' I- I thought you were asleep, sorry' you whispered, not wanting to wake captain up.

' it's alright, no need to apologize, I can't get to sleep is all' he smiled at you, putting his arm around you, ' are you ok?'

You nodded with a soft smile, ' yes thank you... I was just thinking'

' anything you'd like to share?' He asked with a kind smile

' I... it's silly I suppose, I'm just thinking about moving on and things... I worry it will happen to one of us' you whispered, not looking Anthony in the eye.

He hummed, the smile smaller than before, ' I think about that too, but I think it's better to think about the present than the future... or you'll miss the good times'

You nodded, ' I guess you're right, thank you love... I love you... both of you' you said, looking at him before over at James who was still fast asleep.

' we love you too y/n... never forget it'

Hi!!

I hope this is alright, I absolutely adore havers so I wanted to give him a bit more of an appearance :)

I hope it was enjoyable, I am happy to do more of these because I love Peter Sandy's-Clarke with all my heart :D

Have a good day
Byeee