Being ignored

Description: you're ignoring Julian after a prank so he does everything to make you pay attention to him

Warning: implied smut/ the start of it.

Y/n uses she/her pronouns

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

You've been ignoring your partner - Julian- for two days now, he had played a petty prank on you with robin, not that it was particularly serious or really bad, however it had been humiliating and you were tired of pranks so you made the decision to ignore him, to see if he would learn his lesson.

So, you would turn your back on him when in bed, completely ignoring him, if he sat next to you, you wouldn't look at him, you knew it may be cruel but you were tired of pranks.

Eventually Julian caught on and began trying to get your attention, he would talk to you, you would not reply. He would place his hand on yours, you would just move your hand and clasp it in your lap.

This began to irritate him more and more, he would wave his hand in front of your face, or raise his voice ( not shouting but louder than his natural speaking voice).

To all this, you just ignored him, internally chuckling at his attempts, but keeping a stony face the entire time.

Until now.

You were sitting on your own in the library reading a book Alison had opened for you, you had a power similar to Julian's, however slightly stronger, so you could turn the pages easier.

After a while of reading, Julian came in, ' ah there you are! Oh... you're still in a mood, Come on y/n it was a harmless joke!'

You completely ignored him, and continued read your book, this was until you felt his hands on your shoulders, to this you slightly raised an eyebrow, trying to deduce what he was doing.

He leaned down and whispered into your ear, ' stop ignoring me... please?'

You thought about doing as he said, but you wanted to see where this would go, so you continued to stare at the book, though no longer actually reading it.

Julian sighed, his face still close to your neck, if you were alive, you would have got goosebumps.

Julian paused, clearly getting an idea, he leaned in closer and kissed to side of your neck, this made you jump, not expecting it, he smiled against your neck, finally he had got some sort of reaction out of you.

He moved up your neck, creating small marks that lasted a few seconds before disappearing.

He moved up your jaw, and moved to in front of you, making it so you couldn't see your book, he kept kissing until he got to the corner of your lip, he pressed a soft kiss there and the pulled back, looking at you and smirking seeing that it was working, your face no longer emotionless and now your eyebrows were scrunched together and you were quite clearly still attempting to ignore him, though failing.

He kissed your lips softly before moving to the other side of your neck and kissing and nipping down that side, making you bite your lip in attempt to keep quiet but you still made a soft noise which just made Julian keep going, because you had been wearing a sleeveless top when you died, he had access to your shoulders, he kneeled down in front of you, and kissed along your arm, to your fingertips and made note of you now watching his movements, he had read this type of thing in one of your books and now was perfect to see your reaction to it.

He then put his hand on the inside of your thigh, and traced circles along it, making you spread your legs slightly. He grinned up at you and said, ' gonna give up yet love? I can tell you want this, but I won't do anymore till you stop ignoring me.'

You bit your lip before nodding, ' fine... I'll stop ignoring you... now please just do something'

Julian grinned widely and leaned up to kiss you on the lips roughly, ' god I've missed your voice' he muttered huskily before standing up, making you look at him questioningly

' unless you want to be caught, we should probably go to our room' he said with a smile

This made you stand up immediately.

Hi!!

I hope this is ok, this is the 69th chapter of this and, although it's an old joke, I thought I'd write a spicy (ish) chapter for it.

And for Julian cuz I feel like this situation was perfect for him.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, have a good day

Byee