Embarrassing

Description; you are Debbie's 19 year old daughter, and are absolutely infatuated by sue ( the bake lady)

This is my first yonderland fic! I really hope you all like it!

I decided to write for sue first because my god, Ben willbond gave me an absolute bi panic as that woman 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Y/n is she/her

I get massive either bi or lesbian vibes from sue, no idea why but I love her so much, genuinely.

I hope this is enjoyable!

________________________________________________________________

You were Debbie's daughter, you had been home as you had, had all your lessons in the morning at college when Elf had first shown up at your house, from then on, yonderland became the thing you and your mum enjoyed together, never telling your dad or brother or sister.

Your dad noticed how close you and you mum had become, even mentioning it once or twice, but never properly confronting the situation as he was happy to see ' his girls' bonding.

For three years you both went to yonderland, till your dad wanted you all to move up to Scotland. You and Debbie constantly finding excuses to delay the move, just to keep heading to yonderland to stop Cuddly Dick.

This 'episode' ( as the elders insisted on calling it), was to do with a load of bake ladies, a balloon and your little brother and sister's birthday.

The elders kept demanding you and your mum about some 'whisp' that you had no idea about. Insisting it was nothing to worry about.

You had gone back home before being dragged back to yonderland by Elf, insisting he had found some people in need of both of your helps.

See the prophecy spoke of a mother and daughter, the chosen pair to save yonderland, however cuddly dick tarnished yours and Debbie's name in yonderland, so you both needed to try get back into good books so you could appeal to the folk of yonderland.

You were both dragged to a war zone... quite literally!

A/n please be aware that this conversation will be different cuz I can't lie, I cannot remember the entire conversation between Debbie and Edith ( Larry's cake lady)

' what the hell is going on?!' Debbie had cried, looking at elf and then the lady crouched behind a load of sand bags

' it's a- oh... uh' she stopped herself upon seeing you and your mother.

' we heard you needed help...?' You said softly, hoping she wouldn't send you away like a lot of people in yonderland did.

' not from you two... it's alright.' She insisted.

' no! No this. This is wrong! Someone could end up injured or worse!' You insisted, becoming slightly aware of how much like your mum you sounded.

' how did this even happen?'

' it's them you see! Honesty, firing indiscriminately with no thought of the human cost!' She said before standing up, closing her eyes and firing her gun in every direction. Making you raise an eyebrow.

" HAHA YOU MISSED ME!" One of the ladies called

" your aims about as good as your short crust pastry" another shouted, you looked up, to see a rather attractive woman stood at the top of a hill type thing

' OH YEAH? WELL EAT THIS!!!' The lady - Edith- shouted before standing up and firing a load more bullets towards the other women.

When she ducked back down, you asked, ' sorry... uh what are you all fighting over?'