Loving the living

Description; you are the ghost of Alison's wife who died, your relationship continues, but painfully

Requested by: NotBee_real

Y/n uses she/her

Warnings: this will be angsty, but at the end it will be fluff I hope lol

Mike doesn't exist in this senario, ... sorry boo, ( love Mike but he can't exist otherwise it's a bit complicated... unless it was polyamory... ooh that's actually a good idea... hmm)

Sorry I'll stop writing unnecessary thoughts down and get on with it :)

I really hope you enjoy this! :)

________________________________________________________________

You had known Alison since year 7, you became really close friends, after you both left school, you admitted your feelings to her, unable to hide it anymore, you had expected her to reject you, but instead she told you that she felt the same way, and you decided to be in a relationship with one another.

From there, your relationship strengthened, you got married when you were both 23.

After this, you both decided you needed to try find somewhere to live as your parents couldn't accommodate for you both plus themselves.

Whilst looking at a rather grotesque flat,Alison got a phone call saying that she had inherited a mansion, that's kind of where the horror began.

When you moved in, Alison had, had an accident, falling out the window, that was only day 2! She was in a coma for a week after dying for 3 minutes, when you both returned, she realized she could see ghosts...

You felt rather left out, unable to see the ghosts, but you thought it was really cool that she could see them.

" Ugh!! For the last time Fanny, it's not illegal and in all honesty, I don't give a damn what you think!!" You heard her saying.

' Ali? You alright love?' You asked softly, walking into the kitchen slowly, noticing her to be arguing with, what to you appeared to be a wall, but you knew better.

' yeah... just Lady B, telling me all about her stupid morals, honestly, sometimes I wish I couldn't see them' she groaned, walking forward and putting her head on your shoulder for a hug.

However... one day, whilst trying to fix one of the tiles on the roof ( as you were a Tiler ), the wind picked up rather quickly, as you tried to get back inside, you fell backwards, with an almighty scream, you hit the ground.

When you woke up, you were surrounded by ambulance workers, and a terrified alison.

You frowned, suddenly feeling fine.... Other than a dull ache in your back.

' Ali? What's going on?' You asked groggily.

Her eyes widened, she looked at you... but as she did, the ambulance staff lifted you onto a stretcher... this made Alison realize you were dead.

She raised her hand to her mouth in a gasp, you however hadn't this yet, you stood up, a walked forward to try comfort her, but ended up walking straight through her, gagging as you did so.

" oh my-" you heard from behind you.

' is- is she dead?' A lady who looked to be from the Georgian times asked with a smile

'Dead?! What?! W-who are you all?! ... oh my god... OH MY GOD, AM I DEAD?!' You cried, looking at Alison, who was now talking to an ambulance worker, tears flowing down her face.

' I'm afraid so...' one of them said, who had a bullet wound through his abdomen.

'No...but.. what about Alison? I- no! I can't be dead!' You gasped

'That's a perfectly normal reaction, but I'm afraid you are dead poppet' Pat said, over the months you and Alison had lived here, he had come to see both of you as daughters, even if, up until now, you hadn't been able to see him.

To this, you just walked over to Alison, and listened to what the paramedic said, quietly listening, horrified by what was happening.

From here, both you and Alison seemed to go through all the stages of grief together, even though she could still see you, she had still, in a way lost you.

What didn't help you, was Thomas continuously flirting and begging Alison to marry him, this began to irritate both you and Alison more and more.

He almost seemed to ignore your existence, as if you still couldn't see him or hear him! This annoyed you even more.

' is this guy for real?' You asked captain, sitting on the sofa, it had been about 3 months since you died, and he still refused to acknowledge your existence, still trying to woo Alison, who was still in a relationship with you, under the rare circumstances that you could still interact, in the end, you both decided you'd continue to see yourselves as married.

' I'm afraid so... he's always been like this, I wouldn't take it personally' captain replied, giving you a sympathetic look

' hmm... well if he keeps going, he's gonna get a bloody lamping' you grumbled

Captain chuckled, ' I'd rather like to see that'

You smiled tightly, considering actually doing it.

•••

Later, you and Alison were planning on having a walk round the gardens, that was one of the best dates you two could come up with, as you couldn't eat and watching a film would end in the ghosts joining.

When Alison walked out of your still shared room, you gasped, ' oh ali, you look gorgeous'

She smiled, ' you don't look too bad yourself'

You laughed at that, seeing as you knew you looked a mess... I mean you had fallen from a roof.

As you both walked round the garden, the sun setting, it was beautiful, suddenly you looked down... noticing you were holding hands... but Alison hadn't died... and you were definitely dead...

That's odd...

HII!!

I hope this is ok, I do want to do more one shots for Alison because I am a massive fan of charlotte ritchie, honestly, if she's in a program or film, I will watch it, just for her. ( her, Matthew and Simon are the only reasons I watched Wonka)

I really hope you enjoyed this!
Have a good day,
BYEEE