Cate Blanchett

Description: Fanny finds herself rather infatuated by Cate Blanchett ( same babes, same)

This wasn't EXACTLY requested but I did talk about the idea with NotBee_real

This is kind of a joke fic but yk what, I think Fanny would love cate and not know why.

Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________

It started with Lord Of the Rings.

Alison had put lord of the rings on for the ghosts to watch because she needed to get some work done and didn't need her pestering them.

All of the ghosts, in their heads, admitted that lord of the rings has one of the best looking cast out there.

Fanny was particularly fond of Aragorn and Elrond ( same bae), that is until the forest scene.

When the fellowship was brought before Galadriel, Fanny watched and raised an eyebrow when Julian went, ' woooh, finally' as so far there had only been one other female cast member.

Fanny stared at the screen, not entirely sure why she felt drawn to this character.

She frowned, she was not about to go full Thomas on this ( who was too busy ranting about Haldir), but honestly, that was probably the most beautiful woman she had ever seen.

After lord of the rings, it was Pat that asked if there were any more of those films, to which she replied, there was the Hobbit, they were a prequel to Lord of the Rings.

As expected, Galadriel was in these films too, and she had a more prominent role! Raising both eyebrows as Galadriel walked so confidently into the place that Gandalf was being held, Fanny couldn't take her eyes off the screen.

' are you quite alright Fanny?' Captain asked from next to her, seeing her face.

' wha-? Oh, yes... of course, why wouldn't I be, I'm just enjoying the film.' She insisted, captain knew she was lying but he didn't pry.

After that, Fanny slowly managed to ask Alison who played Galadriel, she found out it was a lady called Cate Blanchett...

My god what was she doing?! She was now stood looking at the tv and films that the woman had been in with the help of Julian.

' got the hots for her, have you?' He mocked as she looked

' what?! No! Of course not! I am a lady! No... I just liked her acting.' She glared before storming off, with the information she needed.

She sighed, sitting next to captain in their usual gossiping spot, they went to do this weekly, mainly because the two lived for drama and often knew the gossip of the house.

' hm, what's got you so angry?' Captain asked moving to look at her.

' oh just Julian. ... and... captain... I find myself captivated by someone...' she muttered.

' oh? Oh good god, it's not Humphrey again is it?'

' no! No, I'm well past that... no... it's... a woman...' she said with a harsh glare on her face, she had learned to be used to women together with each other, but not for HER! No no no, she loved men alone!
( Denile is a River in Egypt-)

' I- oh.. right...' captain said, quite shocked at that news, he tried to work out who it was, not even thinking it would be a celebrity, ' is it Mary?'

' hm? No... no of course not'

' ... It's not Kitty is it?!?' He asked horrified.

' what?! NO!! No! It's not someone in the house captain... it's that lady from the film,.. Cate Blanchett.'

Captain frowned then realized who she meant, ' ohh... is that... a bad thing?' He said, treading carefully.

' ... I don't know...'

After a LONG talk with captain ( plus her gossip sesh with cap), she realized that there was nothing worn with liking her, it wasn't as if it was a person she would ever meet so why would she have to worry?!

' uhm Alison? Sorry to bother you... but could you put on a film? It's called Oceans 8'

HIIII

so I basically gave Fanny the feelings I went through when I first saw Cate Blanchett ( except the homophobic ( ish) bits)

Uh yeah, so I hope you enjoyed this! As I said, it was only a joke fic ish.

Have a good day!
BYEEE