Button Daughter

Description: Fanny had, had a daughter, however when she was a teenager she had died due to unknown circumstances, when Fanny died she had expected to see her daughter, however what if she had been stuck somewhere in the house.

Requested by: laurawrites17

Warnings: angst ig, like for the first bit and slight mentions of blood, but not in detail

Y/n uses she/her pronouns.

________________________________________________________________

Fanny had given up on finding her daughter a long time ago, contrary to the other ghosts belief, they were very close, Fanny had learned from her mother, the damage that constantly being strict could do. They would go for a little days out or walks, and it would all be fine, until y/n died, in the attic of the house she had died, all alone, no one knew the reasons, but the most likely was a bang to the head as she had been bleeding at the scene.

When Fanny died, she was expecting ( once she got her head round it ) to see her daughter, but no, so she assumed that she had moved on. This was the only reasonable explanation for not being able to find her, so although she missed her, she didn't think too much about it and hoped to find her daughter someday if she ever moves on.

That is, until one day, Alison had been sorting the upstairs out and then decided to clear out the attic, she realized it could be good space for either the hotel or her and mike to enjoy for themselves, so her and mike spent the morning attempting to get into there, all the ghosts spectating and chuckling at their failings.

Finally they managed to get into the attic, the lock having rusted meaning they had to break into it. They swung the door open and with the door a woman fell out of the attic ( we're gonna imagine she was walking over it or something).

At this Alison screamed making mike confused and scream too. The ghosts gasped loudly and backed away.

'What happened?!' Mike cried, confused at his wife's yell.

' what do you mean?! A woman just fell out of the roof!'

'What?' Mike gave his wife a concerned look before the two realized she must be a ghost.

The ghosts meanwhile looked down at the woman, her hair was blonde, she was young and wore a red dress, similar to Fanny's, her eyes were a bright blue color and her face fair.

Fanny gasped loudly, ' y/n?!', her outburst alerted the ghosts that had come before Fanny, however confused, pat and Julian ( captain was not as Fanny had told him about y/n) due to having no idea who she was.

This is when you finally sat up and looked around incredibly confused, 'wha- ... mother?!'

After a lot of explaining to Alison as to who she was, the ghosts invited you into the living room to explain why you hadn't shown yourself all those years.

'I thought I had lost you! All those years and you were here the whole time!' Fanny lectured, you sat quietly waiting for her to finish.

Finally she looked at you expectantly, ' mother, I could not get out, it was like some sort of barrier stopping me from leaving, I presume it was due to the floor and the door being in the floor'

Fanny nodded slowly, her eyes twinkling with tears, she finally walked over and hugged you, ' how I've missed you' she murmured

'I've missed you too' you muttered back, into her shoulder, sighing contently, finally having your mother back.

Hi!

Im sorry about the wait, uhm I hope this is ok, I know Fanny is kind of out of character but yk I like to think she would be kinder to a daughter after the way her mother was to her.

Hopefully you enjoyed this.

Have a good day

Byee