01

Spotify playlist for masochist:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Coqvdnbdnc01LwZ1GEdb8?si=vOufkMIqRjO3gZOJnRx0rA

————————
Y/n glared at the hanafuda slayer, his blade coming dangerously close to her neck as she tried to unbind with the train.

This was it... she could already taste the feeling of death.

Time to say hello to hell.

The blade came down on her neck, barely grazing her as a bright light shone down on the female, her arms extended, welcoming her death.

'!' Tanjiro's eyes widened as the demon disappeared right before his eyes.

He turned his head to Zenitsu to see whether he was hallucinating again.

Zenitsu looked just as shocked as him, Inosuke seemed pissed that the demon had managed to escape.

Without the bond, the train begun to tip and the trio yelled out.

——-

Y/n blinked her eyes open, a wide smile crawled onto her face as her hands wrapped around her neck, realising that she wasn't dead.

She pushed herself up off the ground, and looked around, her eyes finally adjusting to the light.

Wait- light!?

Her eyes widened at the comfortable burn from the rays of light, she moved her head to stare directly at the sun.

Temporarily blinded, y/n walked onto a road, a moving square that looked like a carriage but more advanced, swerved to avoid her body.

*HONK

Y/n looked at the car in fascination.

'I have fulfilled master's wishes!' The realisation dawned on her and she laughed out at the situation.

A car headed towards her body, unable to hit the break, a loud honk was heard and y/n turned her head at the fast approaching car.

Lifting her hand out, an mouth appeared on her palm.

"Sleep" she commanded, sound waves coming out towards the many cars on the road.

The driver sagged forward and all the cars on the road immediately stopped.

Hearing a loud shuffle behind her, she jumped out of the way as a fist collided where she was before.

"FEAR NOT CITIZENS! I AM HERE"

A bulky blonde stood in her original place and the citizens who weren't asleep begun to cheer and take out their phones to record what was happening.

Y/n tilted her head.
Was that man also a demon?

His strength was mediocre at most.
He should know not to mess with an lower moon like her.

But lucky for him, she was currently in a great mood.

He turned to her and sprinted forward, moving his hand back to land a punch.

Y/n blinked.
Moving her hand up again, she commanded her blood demon art.

"Sleep"

The man's body sagged and he fell to the floor.
The humans gasped at sight of the man fallen.

Y/n kept herself half conscious as she entered his dream.

A black haired woman wearing a tacky suit, comfortingly pet his head as he cried into her body.

"Master" he sobbed out

She smiled, "it's alright, I'm alright"

Y/n made her way over to his core, a floating ball of energy in the middle of the city.

Her nails extended and she approached it only to be shot awake.

A wide smile appeared on her face again.

The blonde panted as he got up from the ground with sweat on his forehead and teary eyes.

"Ahahaha! You lasted longer than I thought you would" y/n laughed, staring at the man before her.