48

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝

Y/n had ended up ditching the group when she had smelt shigaraki's distinct scent and used him as an excuse to leave.

She glanced over to the larger buildings and pulled out an envelope... she had recognised the scent as one of all might's colleges.

Now the question was...what on earth did they want with her.

She narrowed her eyes and smiled, making her way towards a large building that wasn't too out of place in the city, there was nothing special about it...

Noticing the door at the front, Y/n purposely avoided the security cameras and took a different route around the back of the building.

She smirked.
Oh? All might is in the building too?
How unexpected of the number 1 hero, to send his own student a letter...
Merging her fingers to the wall she felt herself melt together with the building, covering her body with thick fleshy tendons in case anything happened.

Appearing right in the conference room, she straightened out her blouse before calmly walking to the group of hero's who hadn't noticed her yet

"What a load of bullshit, you really think she would agree?" Huffed a woman with darker skin and bunny ears, her hands on her hips

"Well, Y/n has had her differences but I truely think this is a good-"
All might attempted to calm the lady down

"You wanted to speak?" Y/n spoke up with a polite smile, her hands clasped behind her back as she tilted her head.

The group whirled around.
"How did you-" a man dressed almost like a ninja spoke up first surprised he had not sensed her.

'Marechi..' Y/n cluelessly shrugged her shoulders as their eyes narrowed.

She looked them over.
4 men, 2 women. She recognised a few, Hawks the overgrown chicken he infuriated her with how much meddling he had done when she first started creating her army in secret.

The next one was All might which was pretty obvious that he was here as her guardian

Then there was the woman Mrs Joke. She was a joke with her weak powers that wouldn't help at all if a demon so Y/n had no interest in turning her.

The other woman was mirko, Y/n would have eaten her if given the chance, a marechi, she was strong but awfully stubborn. She didn't need her as a demon.

Then there was one of her demons, Kenji, he lowered his chin slightly in respect not to cause suspicion.

And the other man being the ninja from before whom she didn't know the name of.

And right in the corner was a newfound presence.
Her eyes widened as her hands began shaking in the slightest.

Y/n looked down to her fingers... 'what is this.. why am I reacting like this!? I do not know of this man but... Muzan-sama'

Muzan stayed silent.
Y/n frowned, this was a first...

"Why am I here" Y/n glanced to Kenji.

"We have found someone who claims to be from the same place as you.. though he has lost a fair bit of his memory" he looked down at his board and wrote down a few notes.

"We have confiscated his katana as of right now till we figure out what to do with it" he continued

Y/n giggled, "how fortunate, and here I thought that I would be alone, now how does this have anything to do with me?"

"Y/n we would like you to look after him for a while as All Might will be quite busy and you have a better understanding of what he is going through right now" Hawks smirked as he came forward, bringing his hands to her chin he moved her face to stare into his eyes.