05

The man she was living with didn't seem to happy, he looked very tense.

What was his name again?

'All- something?'

'All right?' No, that wasn't it...

Oh! That's right! 'All might!' She nodded to herself

"Soo umm, welcome to my home" the buff blonde spoke awkwardly, standing in front of a large mansion like house

Y/n looked at the door.

What happened to the shoji doors?
These ones were thick and wooden.

Y/n gave the blonde a nod.

"You reek of blood, All Might" she spoke up just as she entered the house

The man furrowed his brows and sniffed himself, unable to smell anything wrong.

"I have a strong sense of smell...and sight, hearing, feeling... I can hear your muscles struggling" she spoke at the confused look he gave her

His eyes widened and he coughed out blood, his form deflating.

He searched for a reaction in the girl but all she gave him was a shrug and wiped the blood off his chin with her thumb.

"Young y/n-"

He was about to tell her how unhygienic that was but paused as she licked it off.

"Eh, mediocre at most...your not a marechi" she spoke, walking away and leaving the stunned hero.

———

It had been a couple months since the hero was told to be the female's guardian and he could strongly say that she was hopeless.

She knew zero math but could easily speak English.

She was quite knowledgeable in science but history was not her strong suit.

If anything at all, she was just extremely strong.

Another thing he realised was that she never ate or slept.

When he tried to force her to eat, she puked it back up with a laugh at his confused face.

'Demons can't eat human food' she told him, waving him off.'

But since he was so concerned, y/n sat with him at dinner.

"Itadakimasu" y/n spoke

All might watched as she went over to his fridge and pulled out uncooked meat.

"Young y/n- that's"

"Uncooked? Yeah, I know" she smiled, opening it and chowing it down.

In that moment, All might almost had a heart attack.

"So- how's your powers?" She asked between bites of the meat.

All might had told her about it, well, more like she found out and cornered him, but we don't talk about that.

"Hmhm" he cleared his throat.

"I've found myself a successor" he spoke up, pulling out his phone and showing y/n a picture of a scrawny green haired boy who was crying.

Y/n blinked.

"Not to judge but..." she began

All Might stopped her.
"We're still in training."

Y/n huffed, "the way your training him is stupid, he'll be a gonner"

"Then how do you suggest I train him?" All Might questioned the female, wanting to better his training schedule.

"Like how the demon slayers are trained, you train for total concentration breathing, keeping focus, and sparring, you could do sword swings but I doubt that is needed"

All Might blinked.
"What is total concentration breathing?"

Y/n slurped up the leftover blood from the meat.
A sly smile on her face.

"No wonder you all are so weak." She laughed.