12

"Sensei? Who is she" a blue haired man spoke up, panting on his knees from the 50 m sprint exercise.

Y/n felt her nose twitch but she managed to keep her smile up.

Was it her or did this place smell delicious?
Of course it was her, almost everyone in the class had good smelling blood though 5 of them were marechi.

Midoriya was one, another was a blonde who went around yelling die, a stoic white and red haired male, a Tall dark haired female, and last but not least was the brunette with a bob.

It was going to be hard controlling the urge to tear out their necks...

Oh well, y/n liked a challenge.

She turned her head to Aizawa to find him already looking at her with his dead eyes, he gestured for her to introduce herself.

"E-

"Enmu! I'm so happy to see you made it! Of course you did, you were amazing!!!" The brunette piped up, running up to her.

Y/n blinked.
Her eyes flashed into slits for a split second, Muzan was angered by the blatant disrespect she was shown but calmed himself down knowing that they did not know of them yet.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes, he knew from the beginning that the child was strange ever since she implied that she didn't know about quirks and managed to beat all might in a fight.

"Yes, I am happy to see you too...Ururaka? Was it?"

The brunette flushed and nodded her head.

"Alright! Continue with the test. you can go home if your only here to make friends 'Enmu'."
Aizawa tried the name she insisted on him to call her.

Y/n nodded her head and joined the rest of the class and watched as the people were called one by one to jump over a long pit of sand...

Y/n stared blankly at her classmates, even the kakushi were stronger than these pathetic beings and that was not very good considering they were the second easiest prey after the civilians.

"Hey! Enmu!" A familiar tape for elbows came walking towards her.

Y/n turned her body to give him a smile.
"Sero Hanta." She spoke his name.

The boy looked a little confused on how she knew his name and tilted his head at her.

"I checked the classes list of names" y/n spoke

The boy nodded his head, now way more relaxed.
"I just wanted to say that you totally killed the entrance exam and umm..no hard feelings about the pale stuff, right?"

He laughed awkwardly, rubbing his nape.

Y/n nodded.
"Of course, no..hard..feelings" she spoke the last bit slowly with a wide smile.

Oh the feelings we're hard, rock solid.
If it weren't for the fact y/n needed to integrate into the society to rule it was the only reason the tape for elbows boy hadn't been swallowed whole by her master.

"I new you were cool bro! Here, let me introduce you to my friend." He dragged her over to a spiky red headed guy who she knew the name was kirishima ejiro.

"...bro?" Y/n mumbled in confusion
'As in an abbreviation of  brother? But I'm a female...' she thought in confusion.

"Enmu, this is Kirishima, kirishima this is Enmu" sero introduced.

"Hi!" Kirishima stuck out his hand.

Y/n reluctantly lifted her hand and shook it gently, "hello"

"Enmu, your turn." Aizawa spoke up from across the pit.

Y/n gave a close eyed smile and left to get to the front line of the pit.

"Filthy humans"
A familiar voice sounded in her head, y/n's eyes widened.

'Master?'

Without any effort, y/n took a step and launched herself to the other side, landing on the ground gracefully.

Aizawa nodded his head and continued with the physical tests.

'Muzan-sama-'

She was stopped by the disgusted voice of the demon king.

"Don't do more than necessary, all humans are livestock, they'll be dead soon"

She smiled to herself and nodded.
She couldn't feel anything anyways, it wasn't even bothersome.