52

"Urghuuu..." compress doubled over the second he had managed to get through kurogiri's portal, his face slowly turning a violent shade of red as he struggled to keep his lunch down.

"Release the two" shigaraki gestured to the seats draped in quirk cancelling chains

Compress didn't have to be told twice, snapping his fingers the two appeared unconscious, allowing the villains to strap them into the chairs.

Compress started to dry heave.
"Are you ok- I DONT GIVE A SHIT" twice quickly came forward to help his companion.

Compress looked up, something was eerie in his gaze and before twice could react, compress swiped at him. His claws successfully nicked his neck, injecting demon blood into him.

Wide eyed, toga tentatively came closer to check up on the two.
"Hey this is no time to joke around... twice?... compress..."

It happened too quick, twice pounced on toga, he bit her in the neck turning her into a demon.

"ACKK!"

Compress swiped at dabi before moving onto magne and spinner.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN-ARGH!!"

Shigaraki felt cold sweat gather on his forehead, his gaze turning to the h/c haired woman.

'It's her again!'

"S-shigaraki watch-"
*CLANG*

He fell to the floor, dazed, his entire body burning for blood.

He turned his head and his blood ran cold the second he made eye contact with her.
"I win.." Y/n muttered breathlessly

The tv flickered on.

"And don't you think- tszzzz". The tv cut on and off rapidly not letting the recording play.

"Their fault- tszz- bakugo, Y/n- villains- tszz"

The tv fuzzed grey for a moment before a faceless man with an oxygen mask flickered on.

Bakugo groaned, his neck cracking slightly as he opened his eyes.

"What is-"

"BAKUGO"

"GRAH-"

*SLAM*

The man on the tv smiled
"Now now children, we don't treat our guests like this, do we?"

His gaze drifted over to Y/n
"And who might you be?"

"Enm-"

"Y/n L/n"

Y/n blinked at the interruption.
Turning her head to toga who giggled.

"I stalked you a lot because I thought you would look so yummy when you bled!"

"Hm" Y/n twitched in annoyance

"I would like for you two to join the villains" the offer was short and clear

"HAHHH!??? NO WAY IN HELL!!! DIEE"

"Mhm"

*knock knock*
"Pizza delivery!!"

Twice blinked, dabi parted his lips
"Who ordered pizza?-"

BAM
The door was blown open and in piled a dozen hero's all fighting with whoever they could.

Kami woods, Endevour, all might, someone else she didn't know the name of.

Y/n watched with glee as bakugo began to choke up black liquid, toga biting him in the neck before he disappeared.

"YOUNG BAKUGO!!"

"All might- hurggh" black liquid started to dribble down her chin as the hero turned to face her and sprinted towards her.

"I can help you get stronger, you'll surpass him ten times... give in hurggh"
Y/n was covered in the doughy black liquid, her eyes meeting the stunned hero's with a sly glance before she too disappeared.

"Is...is she really telling the truth..?"
All might glanced at the spot Y/n disappeared before sprinting away and leaving all the other hero's behind.