30

...this was truely disappointing.

Y/n's blank eyes stared ahead of her as the Calvary battle suddenly became a free for all, hagakure and she both stood to the side a little while the battle was  past halfway through.

Y/n still had the ten million band and hagakure was still holding her up on her shoulders, she was pretty sure that the majority had forgotten about the ten million seeing that they didn't dare turn her way.

She frowned, what good was this whole competition without blood? She wanted to see them tear at their insides, bite, punch, kick for the glory of being better. She wanted to see intestines swinging and the pure agony on the faces of others.

Y/n turned her head only to see a hand stuck mid-way to her head and the owner of the hand had the most horrified and disturbed look on his face that he could muster up. His brows were tense and cold sweat gathered on his forehead. His mouth was parted wide in a sneer and his eyes were wide in shock.

"Whoops? Did I say that out loud" Y/n chuckled, pulling her hand to cover her mouth in an old fashioned dainty manner.

Hagakure watched Y/n's facial expressions with red heart glasses, nothing the girl ever said would be able to change her opinion, Enmu in her eyes had no flaws.

Y/n and hagakure left the horrified boy and his teammates, wandering in the direction of a huge dome.

"Oh? It seems todoroki has gone for Midoriya, the one with the second most points" just as Y/n turned to see the countdown timer, she felt a presence creep up.

Her eyes widened and her expressionless face turned slightly red when the unsuspecting Todoroki shot a pointed spear of ice at her, he expected her to dodge yet Y/n didn't move a bit.

His eyes widened and panic overtook his cold and calculating features, "MOVE!" He had no intention to become like his father, a murderer.

And for a second he thought he saw his older brother.. he envisioned himself as his father, watching the poor child die and not trying to stop anything.

Y/n turned and looked at him with betrayal written in her gaze, a spear of ice struck right in her thigh, tears welled in her eyes.

"ENMU!! I-i" Todoroki's eyes shook.

Those tears however, weren't in her eyes for the reason he thought though, not having felt pain in quite a while, Y/n bathed in the excruciating sensation in her leg.

The crowd was hushed as they stared at the two classmates, this was all going in Y/n's favour, the uppermoon noticed.

Due to the pain todoroki inflicted on her, he would feel indebted to her and BOOM!! Another demon.

"SOMEONE CALL RECOVERY GIRL!!" Present mic suddenly shouted over the speakers but was suddenly shocked when the fragile looking girl pulled out the spear in a swift move while the wound closed on its own.

"5"
The countdown suddenly beeped, alerting the audience who, as if brainwashed, began chanting.

"4"

Y/n sniffled and moved her pitiful gaze to Todoroki and his group.

"3"

Iida couldn't bring himself to move or act, as the esteemed son of the Iida family and a hero in training it would be unjust to take advantage of an injured lady. He turned his head, looking at the girl with a soft gaze

"2"
Momo had to be held back by Denki to not rush and help her classmate who she secretly admired.

"1!!"

Y/n used her hand to hide the growing smirk on her face.

"FIRST PLACE TO THE FEARLESS TEAM ENMU OF CLASS 1A- HOW IS HER PAIN TOLERANCE SO HIGH?!!" Present mic shouted before going on to announce the other teams.

Momo immediately rushed to Y/n.

"E-Enmu-san!!! Are you alright? Does your leg hurt" she patted down the girl, drawing her face closer to Y/n

"Ah! Momo-san!! Please do not worry, I am perfectly fine, it doesn't hurt at all" Y/n soothed the panicked girl with a beautiful pearly smile.

Momo sighed and jumped back, suddenly realising their close proximity and blushing.

The group slowly walked to their seats in the stands before moving to the cafeteria, though Todoroki tried to catch up to her he missed her by a second when she carefully slipped into the bathroom.

'Pff, todoroki...'
Y/n looked down at the bulging veins in her hand.

'I already know your whole past... no need to tell it to me'

A scene flashed in her mind, Endevours yelling face as he tried to subdue her with fire only to drop asleep, she played a memory in his head...

Before she was shot by a needle and then handed in to the authorities for questioning with Nezu!