17

A/n; I apologise for making you all wait for this chapter, here you go!

———————————————————-

The next day was...well let's just say like a normal school day.
Izuku and Yayomomo were picked class president and vice.

Y/n looked bored out of her mind as she counted how many people she could kill and eat in this room in a time span of 10 seconds.

"Enmu-san!" The cheerful voice of Mina caressed her ears in a screech.
Y/n's gaze turned fake with no hostile intentions even though the seconds before she had spent thinking of ways she could tear her classmates bodies apart.

Imagining the delicious, mouth watering display of spraying red.
Her cheeks tinted red and on the dead like skin she adorned it was very noticeable and Mina took this the wrong way.

Soon, she too was sporting a blush of her own as she stood before y/n.

"We would like you to sit with us for lunch!" She chirped, taking y/n's hand in her own pink one.
Kirishima came up behind Mina and leaned against y/n's desk with a wide, sharp toothed smile.

"Yea, Enmu-Kun! It would be manly if you could join us!"

Y/n smirked, perhaps this way she could begin manipulating and if that didn't work there was always the option to eat them?!

"Us?" She questioned with an innocent tilt of her head though her eyes conveyed darker intentions.

"Oh yea!" Mina blushed and scratched her neck, still holding onto y/n's cold hand.
"Bakugo, me, kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero" Mina explained

"Of course" y/n spoke slowly as wide smiles graced the duos features at the females acceptance.

With that the bell rang and the next class continued, y/n glaring at the board with a smile and a blush on her cheeks.

Math was a great way of self torture! She could practically feel her brain splitting with massive headaches as she tried to concentrate harder only to receive the pain she had so desperately wanted.

Yet with this pain came an insatiable thirst for blood and she remembered how the last time she had blood was a whole day ago and it was a plain slab of meat, unused to eating so little food.

It was expected for her to be hungry as she usually had around 10-20 humans a day or in the right context (a night). She sighed quietly with a darkening blush on her cheeks, starvation was another way of self torture though it would ruin the plan of her manipulation she would be relieved.

Eyes glared into her skull and her eyes crinkled with insanity before going back to normal, perhaps Todoroki would be the hardest to convince because he already knew half of what she was but that wasn't much of a problem.

He was a marechi... she drooled.
She would gladly eat him if he refused, somewhere at the back of her mind she chided herself for letting herself imagine such things.

She would let down Muzan-sama if she gave into her desires...

The bell rang once again and y/n was up before everyone else, perhaps she could snag a civilian off the streets in the middle of the night and pin the murder on a random villain.

"Enmu-san!!" Ochako gripped onto y/n's arm with a small blush to her rosy cheeks and smiled nervously.

"Pleasesitwithus!!"

Y/n tilted her head, genuinely not hearing what the brunette had said and deadpanned.
"You need to speak slower for me to understand you darling"

Ochako took a deep breath and avoided y/n's gaze and spoke out slower again.
"Will you...sit with us?"

Y/n smirked, it would be fun crushing this poor girls spirt.
But before she had the chance, her opportunity was mercilessly ripped from her grasp by a pinkette who had yelled out

"ENMU-KUN IS SITTING WITH US TODAY!!"
And ripped y/n out of Ochako's grasp and ran off to join her group at the cafeteria, dragging y/n along.

Ochako stared at where the pink female had run off too with a hurt gaze that turned to determination to get Enmu to sit with her, even if it was once.

Y/n listened to the conversations of the group she sat with which mostly consisted of Sero and Mina taunting Bakugo, Kaminari trying his luck flirting with her and Kirishima trying to diffuse Bakugos annoyance and hot headedness as he raged.

Kirishima turned his attention to y/n in one last attempt to calm Bakugo down, asking about why she wanted to be a hero.

Bakugo let out a 'tch' but stayed put, causing Kirishima to let out a relieved sigh.

"Why do I want to be a hero?" Y/n asked, bringing her hand to cover her mouth to hide the eerie smirk on her lips.

"Yea! Enmu-kun! You must have a very heroic reason since your so strong" Mina gushed

"Foolish girl" muzan spat, once again appearing unannounced.

Y/n laughed, receiving confused looks from her classmates and latter subjects.
'World domination' she thought but didn't let it slip

"Hm?"

'Muzan-sama~ why am I a hero?' She asked her king for a believable lie

"To change the world for the greater good" (I love you if u know the reference<333)

"To change the world for the greater good" she repeated with a believable smile and gentle gaze to pull the lie together.

"EKKK!!! THATS-

Mina was cut off as a loud siren cut through the cafeteria and students begun to scramble out of their seats and run for the exits.

Y/n practically fed off of the fear and panic in the room as she stared on with a widening smile.
'What if i just..' a quite gruesome thought casually floated through her head that seemed to make even Muzan purr in agreement.

Students pushed and shoved, elbowing the uppermoon and even so punching the demon yet she basked in the pain of it all, her masochist side coming through quite clearly.

She was unexpectedly yanked out of the crowd by her hair, her head threw back and she let out a moan of pain, it was quiet and unheard over the scrambling yelling UA students.

"Hn.."
she was greeted by the cold glare of her (least) favourite marechi.

The two held eye contact despite the chaos and y/n's flashed with evil and killing intent to which the half and half boys eyes widened just a fraction.

His own eyes narrowed over with poorly hidden terror and his body tensed with goosebumps at the intensity of the killing intent the demon had just shown him.

"-JUST THE PRESS, THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY." Todoroki managed to zone back in to hear the last of Iidas speech which had calmed the student population down.

Yet as he looked around, the demonic female was nowhere in his sight