11

What is better than scaring the shit out of the number one hero?

Scaring the shit out of Muzan when he thought she was gonna die due to how bad the injuries were.

But hey, at least she woke up from playing mental chess with Muzan right on the first day of U.A.

Y/n smiled up at all might in her UA uniform as he ran his hand through his messy hair in his small might form.

"Young y/n, what you did was unacceptable- your not even listening to me..." he huffed and opened the door of his car for her and she sat down on the front seat.

He sighed and drove towards the UA building, telling her that she was now late to her first day of school.

..not that she cared, like, at all.

Y/n gave him a smile and turned away from the hero and to the window, watching as the buildings passed by.

If she took over this world there would be so much more benefit for her, in her old world electricity wires were as far as human advance went,

One final building went by before they stopped by UA, y/n hopped out of the car and walked over to the gate with all might hot on her tail.

The gate opened and y/n walked over to the building with small might, he knew where the class was going to be and wanted to stalk his successor.

Not that y/n thought it was weird, douma once stalked her...not a fun time.

"Toshinori-"
"Young y/n-"

The two spoke up simultaneously.
Y/n looked at him to find he was already staring at her.

"You go first" small Might spoke, coughing into his fist.

"Hm? I just thought that what if I come across a villain some time in my hero career, will I get permission to eat them?"

She smiled sadistically and wove her hands behind her back, looking at the ceiling.

Though in the corner of her eye she still saw the disturbed look on toshinori's face.

"Thats whaat I wanted to talk to you about. You might be from another world where the rules are different but here that would be classified as canabalism and you would be sent to jail."

Y/n blinked.
'I will have to change that then' she thought, her smile widening just a smidge.

"-so be on your best behaviour. Y/n? Y/n-"

"We're here" y/n spoke up, turning a corner to see her class on a field with the bandaged guy she met before as their teacher.

She scanned over them and their auras...you wouldn't believe the absolute disappointment she felt although she covered it with a curious face.

"Well then, I'm off." She waved to all might and stalked over to the centre where Aizawa stood.

She walked so quietly that the only indication that she was there was her shadow.

"Y/n." Aizawa addressed her, his eyes still watching the soon to be UA class 1A...if he didn't expel them.