24

Y/n stood by the door, staring down into the eyes of aizawa who had a frown plastered on his face.

"Enmu or Y/n-"

"Call me Enmu." She cut him off, her human name was a sign of weakness of who she used to be, weak and pathetic not that she would remember.

Then Muzan-sama came along and~

"Enmu-san. What you did at the USJ was reckless and stupid." Aizawa cut her thoughts off in return, glaring at her with worry.

"Hn!?" She almost laughed at the irony, she couldn't die besides, pain was a nice feeling that hugged her body like a tight glove

"You won't be able to become a hero if you die before you even make it, now, I would like to talk to you about your eyes."

Y/n's eyes widened.
'Did he figure it out? No, not possible, I made sure to do my tasks with accuracy to please Muzan-sama..'

"My eyes?" She questioned with a threatening smile.

"Yes, the turned red. Is there something about your quirk that you sent telling us?" He watched her movements carefully but poor old aizawa... Y/n was a master of deception with the king of demons as the joker in her deck of cards.

She fake a contemplative look before sighing as if she was giving in.

"I guess there was something I didn't admit, I don't just show you dreams, I show you memories that YOU have." Sheepishly smiling, Y/n turned to acting innocent.

Mr aizawa looked to be deciding whether she was lying or not though he must have remembered that he owed her his life and let it go.

"Perhaps it was a trick of light?" Y/n chuckled as the king of demons nodded at the change of conversation causing her cheeks to tint once again.

"You were injured.." Y/n pointed out again

The teacher could do nothing but sigh as his student managed to convince him that he was seeing things.

"Of course.. I apologise, I dismiss you" he waved his hand with a sigh.

Y/n smirked and nodded, maintaining her innocent facade. Stupid humans...

Walking out the door, she once again found herself overhearing an interesting conversation between her classmates.

"Uraraka." Her future demon began

"Yes?" The said female tilted her head, snapping out of her daydream

"Why did you decide to come to U.A. and become a pro hero?"

"Huh? Um... because..." Y/n couldn't quite hear what had been said as she was a whole corridor away yet she got her answer anyway

"For money?" Iida called out, flabbergasted.

"You want to become a hero for money?" Izuku spoke a little shocked

"To boil it down simply, yes... Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason. You two have such admirable motivations, it's embarrassing..." Ururaka scratched at her head as she blushed in embarrassment

"Why?" Izuku asked and Y/n rolled her eyes

Perfect, now she had a way to tempt the rosy cheeked hero in training to join her kings ever growing army... that reminded her, she would need to discipline hagakure properly and the rest of the people she had kidnapped.

"How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?" Iida questioned Izuku

"Right. But it's unexpected." The greenette sweatdropped.

"My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't really something to tell other people, though..."

Ururaka sighed before blushing as she caught sight of the h/c hair of Enmu who at this point wasn't even trying to hide as she had heard everything she needed to hear.

"Construction...With her Quirk, if she gets licensed, then it'd bring costs way down, right? She could make any raw material float. They wouldn't need any heavy equipment." Izuku muttered while Ururaka spared him and Iida a glance before making up her mind.

"Bravo! Uraraka, Bravo! Bravo!" Iida wiped a year from his eye.

"Uh! I think I see Enmu!!" Ururaka spoke up, ignoring Iida

"Huh!! Where!?" Izuku immediately sprang up, whipping his head around in time to see Y/n about to turn around and leave.

"ENMU-SAN!!!! PLEASE WAIT!!" Ururaka screamed as she sprinted down the hall faster than the two boys could register.

"Hu..." Iida watched as Izuku ran after the female. "Guess I should follow and get to know my fellow classmate better!" He spoke to himself.

"ENMU PLEASE HAVE LUNCH WITH US TODAY" Ururaka practically screamed, not wasting a second in fear that Mina would be right around the Corning racing to ask the question before her.

Y/n winced and laughed like the actor she was deep down.

"Actua-"
"YOUNG MIDORIYA I AM HERE!"
Only to get cut off by the man, the normal blooded human himself, yea you know who...

"All Might? What's the matter?" Izuku asked turning to his idol but looking a little reluctant as this would have been the first time he could have had lunch with Y/n.

"Lunch! Wanna eat together? You too Young Enmu"

"HUH!!! NO WAY!! WE ASKED ENMU TO EAT WITH US FIRST" Ururaka reacted before she could realise who she yelled at, then turning red and apologising profusely.

"I-" Y/n began a dark glint in her eyes.