23

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Chatter flowed throughout the classroom, concerned looks on the faces of the future hero's.
"Yeah. So gruesome...how could someone do such a thing!"

"Yea and they totally covered up our spotlight! Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second?" Y/n smirked walking through the room, it was hard not to smile in the faces of fear before her.

"I didn't stand out at all..." hagakure sulked only to spring back and latch onto Y/n as she sat in her seat.

"Enmu-samaaa I mean! San! Enmu-san!" The new demon panicked but still managed to cover up the slip up. Y/n rose a brow, she would have to discipline her demons correctly if she wanted them to treat the king with utmost respect.

"That's true." Ojiro agreed with the invisible demon who almost scowled at him, restraining herself not to pounce and kill him for such an insult.

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Kaminari added with a wry smile

"But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it. I was surprised."

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked. Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did." Sero spoke up, nudging Kaminari and leaning on the upper moons desk.

"Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself--" Mineta added, shuddering and scooting backwards into his seat.

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!" Bakugo scowled, glaring at the short grape man.

"But man, All Might was great. He pushed back those crazy strong villains." Kirishima fanboyed, flexing his muscles as if imitating the pro hero.

"Yes, his strength is worth wondering at." Y/n agreed, tilting her head to the side and adding on in her mind that he would never be as strong as the demon king though.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida bust through the door, chopping his hands around like a lunatic once again

"We're already in our seats. You're the only one who's not." Uraraka deadpanned, blushing as Y/n smiled at her

"Shoot!" Iida sulked, drooping downwards into his seat.

"Don't worry about it." She sighed
"Tsu, who's... gonna teach homeroom today?"

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." the female was cut off as the mummies version of Aizawa stalked into the room, immediately making eye contact with the student he was most worried to see.

Y/ns lips twitched in disgust, seemed the teacher had already gotten attached to his students with those disgusting human emotions yet the fake smile stayed plastered on her face.

"Ribbit?"

"Morning." Y/n tauntingly smiled, not for long because when she finally get her master back in power, it would continuously be night so no pesky human would be able to survive.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!"
"You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari cried out
"So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?"

"Can you really call that "all right"?" Another answered, deadpanning.

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over." Aizawa sighed building up the tension as the class held their breath. Y/n laughed, researching about the school really came in handy.

"Fight?" The hero's in training begun to panic

"Don't tell me...The villains again?" Someone spoke up in a horrified whisper, Y/ns gaze sharpened, a quiet boy sat before her, koda she believed his name was... a new easy target?

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near." Aizawa dropped the bomb

"That's a super normal school event!" The class yelled in union as they cried tears of relief

"Wait a minute. Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside? What if they attack us again or something?" Kirishima asked, questioning the decision of the board.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains." Aizawa grumbled tiredly, uncaring and sounding bored, it was obvious that he wanted to fall dead asleep right then and there.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Mineta asked, leaning back on his chair, trying to see up another girls skirt... perhaps she could turn him into a small demon menace, he wouldn't remember his past life anyways so she would change him completely.

A grin grew on Y/n's face, how fun.

"Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?" Sero gawked

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!" Mineta yelled at the boy for assuming

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions
in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has
taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!"

Sero explained, not at all listening to Mineta just saying he knew what it was, though it helped Y/n get a slightly better understanding of the festival.

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" He added on

"I know that."  Mineta huffed

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick. A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though." Kaminari added, smirking in confidence

"Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." Jiro spoke up, instantly dampening the walking electricity bolts mood.

'Hmm, Jiro would make a good demon too with her quirk and demon I handed hearing she could be on par with that sound hashira!' Y/n smirked, oh! Everything was going according to plan!

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event." Aizawa broke her out of her stupor

"One chance a year... a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" The 1a teacher spoke, it would have been encouraging for the normals human yet his eyes lacked interest to which Y/n almost winced at.

"Yes, sir!" The class answered in harmony

"Homeroom is dismissed." Aizawa breathed out, locking eyes with the upper moon.
"Y/n stay back for a moment"

Y/n blinked.
"Who does he think he is..." Muzan spat, obviously not very fond of the teacher.

.