45

Y/n turned to face the large door of the principals office and paused.
She rose her fist but stoped when she sensed a presence right behind the door and instead waited for it to swing open inwardly.
"Y/n-san, i apologise for bringing you here on such short notice" nezu smiled widely yet the smile wasn't at all warm and welcoming.

Y/n blinked and tilted her head ever so slightly as if to intimidate the small creature.
"It's not a problem...nezu" slowly walking inside as she spoke.
The same desk and chair and little cup were where she remembered them to be when she had first come here, noting had changed in his office.

"I'm sure you're aware of the practical examinations that will be held after the written ones"
Y/n nodded her head as she sat down.
Nezu sat on the chair of his table and pickled up the cup filled with tea.

"The staff have collectively decided that it would be quite unnecessary for you to take these examinations having seen the fight between you and toshinori"

Y/n smirked.
'They know your power muzan-sama' she thought happily

"However..."
Y/n deadpanned.
'Ah of course...the exception"

"You will still be required to take the written exams seeing as you're close to your peers in this field"
Nezu took a big slurp as he watched the female before him.

"Is that all?" Y/n smiled as her fingers twitched at the indirect insult.
Nezu smirked.
"For a demon...you're suspiciously tame around humans"

She stilled.
"Hm?" Her eyes darkened as she tilted her head in question
"What do you mean?"

"Upper one? Although I'm not quite sure what it means I've been given some pretty interesting information, your eyes used to say lower one am i correct? So it must be some type of rank" Nezu placed his tea cup down with a clink

Y/n twitched in her place, that damned rat.
He knew she wouldn't kill him, at least not yet, he had figured out her purpose.

'Though i wont rat you out so soon..." he laughed at his own pun before turning to the female.
"I do have one request" he paused and watched the female carefully, he did value his life after all.

Muzan stirred.
'Who does this rat think he is to ask such of me?'

"Hm, Speak" Y/n glared the cover of a human mask fallen off her face as she revealed her demon side.

"When the time comes, leave me out of it" he smiled.
Y/n huffed.
"Sure" she smiled sweetly as she grabbed her bag and left.
'As if' the smile fell off her face as she left the school.

All that was left was to attend momo's study session and then she could return back to her side quest.
Ordinary civilians weren't enough, she needed stronger more experienced people...pro heroes.
This was sure to speed up her plan.

————————————
"Wow..."
Y/n looked up at the mansion as she joined the group and stared.

"I knew her family had cash, but I didn't know she was this rich!" Mina cried out as she grabbed onto Y/n's arm who giggled at the girls shock.

Izuku gathered his strength and rung the doorbell and stepped away from the gate that could rival UA's.

"I've been waiting for you, everyone! Please, come in!" Momo's voice came from a speaker implanted into the gate.

"I could not feel any more out of place right now." Hagakure sighed
Y/n mentally agreed.

"Yeah, me, too." Sero led the group through the garden and to the front door as it opened before he could knock.
"Right this way, friends of Miss Yaoyorozu" the butler guided the group through the halls toward a bigger room where momo waited.

"Is something wrong?" Seeing the shocked faces towards the lavish room, momo couldn't help but ask.

"No, everything's perfect!" Y/n smiled as she held the black haired girls hand delicately
The said girl flushed as she guided Y/n towards her seat first, taking the seat beside her right after.
Hagakure rushed to take the seat on the other side but was beaten to it by Uraraka who smiled mockingly at mina who had also been attempting to get the seat.

"Everyone, please, take a seat" momo gestured to the group who hadn't fought for seats.
Jiro slunk down right across from Y/n which caused mina to groan as she realised she could have just sat across from Y/n instead of 3 seats away.

"E-enmu-san, i just wanted to ask if you wanted to train with me for the practical tomorrow"
Y/n turned her head as she gathered her papers from the table and turned to the source 0f the voice as everyone had left the room when it was time for them to bid goodbye.

"Momo, I would love to but unfortunately i won't be training....I'm not participating in the practical" she gave a disappointed smile.

"O-oh, you dont have to bother if your not taking the test" momo waved her hands around only for them to be caught by Y/n who gently brought them down and leaned towards momo's ear.

"I hate having depts" she whispered before she nicked momo's neck and injected a small enough dose of Muzan's blood into her bloodstream.
Y/n caught her body as she collapsed and lay her down on a table so it seemed as though she had fallen asleep while studying, lifting her palm towards the female she quickly activated her blood demon art and left the mansion.

All that the female would remember was how she had asked Y/n to help her with the practical and Y/n had offered her a better solution in exchange for her loyalty.