27

"Uppermoon-sama." A man dropped to his knees before the female, not daring to look up at her and instead glued his eyes to her shoes.

"Ne, how powerful you have become yet it seems in this world you still have your past memories?" Y/n spoke, her voice cold and devoid of emotion like how all demons were made to be

"Y-yes U-Uppermoon-sama!" He shivered at the sound of her voice, cold sweat building up on his brows.

"Come here." She commanded

He fearfully nodded and moved closer to her, knees still shuffling in the ground.

"Sleep"

"GA-AHHHH"

——

Y/n sat in her UA uniform.
There really wasn't much to do other than watch the tension unfold between her classmates before the sports festival.

Todoroki was intensely staring at Midoriya who was intensely staring at Bakugo who was staring at her.. what a line up.

"I'm not here to make friends" todoroki spoke up to her soon to be demon, Izuku -and that was the moment she lost all interest in the conversation.

Instead, she devised more tactics on how to create her demon army for the demon king, Muzan-sama

So far she had manipulation, white knight, gaslighting, force and many more though those were the main tactics.

While she was thinking, Momo came and sat down next to the female calmly before Hagakure, Mina and Ochako could even begin to fight over the place, having sat right at the corner, there really was only one seat available if you wanted to sit next to Y/n and momo had taken that seat.

The Tall Black haired woman being blissfully unaware of the competition for the seat, turned her head to Y/n and tapped the female on the shoulder, starting a (boring) intriguing conversation about tea between the two.

Before the women had realised, the sports festival had begun and Iida called them outside with Bakugo pointing his fingers in Y/n's face yelling about how she-

"-DIDNT LISTEN TO MY SPEECH ON HOW I WAS GOING TO BEAT YOU!!! TCH DEMON WOMAN JJST YOU WAIT"

Y/n blinked, genuinely confused while Momo sweatdropped.

As they walked out into the arena and lined up with midnight calling out the classes before calling out Bakugo's name as the representative,  Y/n deadpannned as everyone instantly boo'ed

"I'm gonna win"
Bakugo spoke with a straight face, looking dead at the audience before moving his gaze to Y/n.

"You included- demon b!tch" he spoke less straight faced as the audience began to yell.

"Let's see you try, pathetic human" Y/n spoke quietly as the crowd drowned out her whisper.

"OMG! An enemy's to lovers trope!???"

Y/n whipped her head around to the audience where someone had yelled out such a ridiculous statement. "Disgusting" Muzan joined in

"Alright alright. Now onto the first round of the sports festival..." midnight paused for dramatic affect as everyone fell silent again and the screen behind her lit up.

"It...is... AN OBSTACLE RACE!!"
The crowd went wild and Y/n smirked.
"Game on humans."

They all walked to the beginning of the course where the lot of students had to squeeze into a tunnel and use their quirks.

Y/n did her signature move and slunk into the wall after bonding into it, filling a container with her body, hiding the fact she won't really be doing the obstacle course.

As the whistle blew and everyone ran, Y/n made it to the front of the line, narrowly escaping Todorokis quickly planned ice attack before rushing towards the first part, robots and running through the legs of a robot.

"LOOK AT HER GO!!! THE OBSTACLE COURSE IS NOTHING FOR THE GREAT ABILITIES OF ENMU!"

Muzan laughed, "you've already got your first supporter uppermoon... show them the greatness of demons"

Y/n smirked as she ran through the legs of another gigantic robot, Todoroki just a few meters behind her freezing the robots. He kissed his teeth in annoyance as he couldn't seem to catch up to the female who by now, had made it to the pit..

꧁—————————-꧂
A/n: Sports festival arc beginnnnn