35

OMG!!!! 510k I CANT BELIEVE IT!
Thank you all for supporting this story throughout my crazy update schedule and I appreciate and love you all <3

꧂♕꧁

"You all have your costumes, correct?" Aizawa tiredly spoke, staring at the group of students in front of him.
"Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything."

"Yessir!"
Mina was the first to answer the grumpy teacher as she excitedly attempted to scoot over to Y/n who was looking directly up at the sun trying to see if she could melt her eyes.

"Speak clearly! It's 'yes, sir,'Ashido." Aizawa scolded, carefully watching Mina try to get close to Y/n only to signal her to go back to her spot making the pink girl whine.

"Yes, sir..."

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now." He shooed them away, the students collectively cheering to themselves and scattering away.

"Yes, sir!"

"Tokoyami, you're going to Kyushu? That's in the opposite direction. Oh! Iida! If you ever feel hopeless, make sure you let us know. We're friends, right?"

Izuku was quick to jump from friend to friend, soon landing on Iida who he was sure was going for revenge.

"Yeah." Iida spoke through gritted teeth and a fake smile.

Y/n almost laughed.
Poor, poor, disgusting human. Too weak to save his crippled brother from 'the hero killer'.
Humans were almost jokes at this point, their sole purpose to be hunted and eaten by the demons.

Walking towards the two boys, Y/n gave a soft smile as she slung her arms around the shoulders of both boys.

"Let's do our best, yeah? We're all in the same district anyways so I bet I'll be seeing you both around"

"Y-yea! Of course Enmu!" Izuku hurriedly nodded along red faced as he tried not to focus on the arm wrapped around his shoulder too much

"Sure, let's do our best Enmu-san." Iida tried to smile but it came out more of a grimace and as Izuku walked away to catch his train Y/n turned to Iida and grabbed his arm as he was about to board his train.

"Iida, I will put it bluntly. You are not strong enough-"

"Enmu-san! What are you talking about?" Iida cut her off. Y/n's brow twitched in annoyance and the veins on her neck bulged.

"Don't you think the hero killed deserves death for what he did to your brother?.." Y/n's voice dropped a few octaves lower and became more quiet as she came closer to Iida and whispered.

"!" Iida's eyes widened as he tried to speak but was cut off by Y/n who was not letting this opportunity go to waste.

"Your brother, a virtuous and kind hero known for helping heroes, sidekicks, civilians alike was injured by a hero killer who believed that he was unworthy of the title 'hero'.."

She gently rubbed his arms as goosebumps rose where her fingers had left traces.

"Who is he to decide... who is he to ruin your brothers bright future... how dare he, let me help you"

Iida's gaze hardened at the information revisited by the (h/c) female.

"Who is he to decide whether my brother lives or dies..." Iida hissed, fully entranced in his emotions and blinded by fury.

"I can make you stronger... let me help you." Y/n smirked as Iida looked up before weighing his choices and nodding down in agreement.

'She did win the sports festival without breaking sweat along with her speed and strength, she would be a beneficial teacher..' Iida thought to himself as the train doors slowly began to close as a warning.

"I'll see you soon Tenya-san" Y/n smiled crookedly her eyes flashing red for a brief moment.

Iida blushed as he finally entered his train before freezing as he realised he didn't have any way to contact her.

Shooting his stare out the window he caught sight of Enmu waving her fingers at him cheekily in goodbye with a strange smile on her face.

Truthfully, Y/n was trying not to salivate at all the people carelessly walking around.

They just smelt so..so... delicious!

"Your internship" Muzan reminded before chuckling at her train of thought.

"I'll allow you to take matters into your own hands for now, uppermoon. Don't fail me"

"Never, Muzan-sama"