14

Y/n sat on the roof of all mights house for the second night in a row, waiting for the sun to come up and occasionally making small talk with her king.

A memory resurfaced in her mind.
It was one from long ago, even before she was a demon, it was hazy but clear enough for her to tell what was going on.

That was right...
A young girl lay in her own pool of blood, chunks of her body bitten off.

Contrary to the terrified pleading expression you may have though she had, she was smiling, laughing.

It hurt like a bitch...and she relished on the fact she could feel the pain coursing through her veins.

The man who stood above her, blood coated his lips, spoke after watching her for a moment.

"Y/n-"

"You pitiful thing" he spat looking down at her

"Become a demon for me"

"YOUNG Y/N"

She blinked, a mop of golden hair was in her face and a stick like man waved his hand in front of her.

"Toshinori-san!" She spoke, smiling.

"y/n? I called out to you for a while. Are you alright" he turned and did one of his 'heroic' poses

"I'm always alright!"
Her words basically a vomit of lies.

Toshinori bought the lies and smiled widely.
Transforming into his buff form.

"ALL RIGHT! OFF TO U.A"

Y/n winced at the assault of her ears.
She hummed and jumped down the building.

"See you there all might!" She yelled as she made her way to the school.

"English? What's English?" Y/n spoke to herself once she had reached the school.

"Uppermoon 1."

Y/n gasped at the familiar mind invasion and a blush coated her cheeks.

"Muzan-sama" she whispered as if it were some sort of sacred word.

"Hmn. English is a language you will know"

Y/n blinked.
Did the demon king just change languages on her and yet she still understood him?

What a great day not to question things!
Y/n smiled and nodded making her way to the assigned classroom.

Sitting down in her chair once she got there, y/n rested her head in her arms in boredom.

"E-Enmu-san IfThatIsWhatYouWantMeToCallYou." Midoriya rambled off from his seat in front of her.

Y/n smiled.
"I-zu-ku~" she spoke teasingly before her voice suddenly turned serious.

"Don't let anyone push you around, you are right if you know you are"

The poor boys eyes widened and his cheeks turned a crimson colour.

"I- t-thank y-you y/n.." he whispered before he remembered what he wanted to ask in the first place.

"Uh um, I wanted to ask you about your quirk!"

Y/n smirked.
"Maybe next time~"

The greenette was interrupted before he could further poke at the female.

"All right class! Which of these four sentences contain a mistake!" Present Mic was a pain in the ears with his loud voice.

Y/n heard someone mumble "This really sucks." And Present Mic seemed to catch onto it as well.

"Hey, everybody, look alive! Grammar rules!"

Y/n looked at the board and her brain twisted in ways it shouldn't.

"I agree. This sucks" she whispered to herself

"Yaoyorozu, lay it on us!"

The bell had soon rung and y/n lept out of her seat and rushed towards the teachers lounge to get her raw meat.

Ururaka had her hand reached out but soon realised that the female was gone and pouted.

"Ururaka-san, are you alright?"

"Yea, just wanted Enmu to sit with us" she explained bashfully.

Midoriya nodded in agreement.