51

"Why are you following me around" Y/n spoke, sitting on a boulder as she threw Todoroki in and out of her blood demon art as he sat in a tub of boiling water cooling it with his ice then boiling it again with his fire.

"Your strange, different compared to the others"
Yorichi swung his blade again, the nichirin blade catching the light of the sun as if mocking her.

"Hm" Y/n turned her head to catch sight of Iida running laps, his blood demon art vastly improving his prior speed. He nodded to her, fighting back the urge to run and bow in front of her.

Then there were Momo and Hagakure who were previously fighting each other with their demon enhanced quirks but now cat fighting over who was closer to her.

Then there were Uraraka and Mina, not yet demon but both practically in love with her.

Then there was Izuku and Bakugo... she was sure they would be next to become demons.

Todoroki she could never get a clear read on but if she managed to find something or manipulate him then she was sure he would crack.

Koda was happily talking to the animals acting as though he hadn't eaten one alive just moments prior to quench his thirst for blood.

The rest of the class would be easy to turn forcefully and alter their memories.

"Enmu!! This evening we will be doing the test of courage!!" Jiro's purple hair bounced as she ran over to grab Y/n by the hand and take her over to the group of girls.

"Test of courage..?" Y/n smiled.
This was her opportunity
Her chance to create a greater army
To unleash the great power of demons to eat into the whole of Japan.

"YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!?"
Mina screeched as she slid onto the floor

"Sorry?"

"Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time." Aizawa stared blankly at the students who failed their written exams.

"Um , so Class B will be the first to be the scarers while Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes.!" Ragdoll awkwardly explained as she turned away from the group

Y/n turned to aoyama and smirked.
"We're partners, what a coincidence" her eyes flickered red then back to her normal colour.

Aoyama smiled back, flicking his hair as glitter fell out.

"10 seconds..... off you two go, fix your blind fold slightly aoyama!!" The two were sent off into the trail together.

The further in the two went the hotter the temperature became, Y/n pulled off her blind fold turning to Aoyama who took his off almost right after.

"Hm? What's that smell!" He turned around before meeting face to face with a fleshy tentacle.
Y/n smirked.

"I'm afraid you'll only get so far in a human life, I'm doing you a favour, you're so fucking welcome" her lips widened showing off her canines.

"W-WH-"

*Gulp*

"How terrible-" clapping noises came from above her as she blinked only to get a glimpse of the magician.

"-though one is gone another acquired"

"Sleep" Y/n whispered just before her body rolled  into a capsule.

"Ugh" compress stumbled before running off deeper into the woods.