33

Spotify playlist for masochist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Coqvdnbdnc01LwZ1GEdb8?si=vOufkMIqRjO3gZOJnRx0rA

——————————
!Spoiler warning!

"Excuse me!"

Y/n paused in the rain and quickly placed a fake smile on her face.

"How can I help you?" She charmingly spoke as the woman blushed.

"Um- your Enmu from the hero class!"

"I am" Y/n affirmed as the others who crowded around her swooned

"Good job in the sports festival!" Someone called
"Yea! 1st place is amazing!"
"I want to be like you when I grow up" some kid yelled out in excitement

"May I have your signature!?" Another raced up to her with a notebook and a pen

"Your name in cursive" muzan instructed before she could ask and Y/ns heart fluttered.

She elegantly took the pen and scribbled in her name in messy cursive before smiling at the crowd and walking past, her uniform soaked.

"Enmu-san! Good morning" Midoriya raced to catch up to her and held his umbrella overtop both of their heads.

"Izuku. Good morning" she nodded her head his way with an angelic smile.

Midoriya's heart started beating faster and his face heated up yet neither of them commented on it, Y/n was too busy discussing plans with Muzan as Midoriya one sidedly conversed with her.

"Good morning, Enmu! Midoriya!"
Iida sprinted past them with a raincoat and rain boots.

"Iida?" Midoriya questioned.

"Why are you walking so slowly?" Iida chided, stoping at the other side of Y/n and discreetly walking closer to the female

"You're going to be late!" He chopped his hands

"Late?" Izuku tilted his head in confusion
"There is still five minutes until the first bell."

"U.A. students should always arrive ten minutes early!" Iida grabbed Y/n by the hand who reflexively grabbed Midoriya's hand to steady herself as she hadn't been listening or paying attention at all.

"Iida, um..." Midoriya stuttered red faced

"If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly."

Y/n blinked with a dark smile.
'Oh? Something happened to Iida's brother? What a pleasing way to start the day'

She thought as they entered the classroom and sat down in her assigned seat.

'Hm. Who to turn next...' she thought with a cruel smile.

'Koda can be turned because of hagakure... Iida to try save his brother... Izuku because he wants to be stronger...'

Her smiled widened as her gaze landed on yellow hair and sparkles.

'Aoyama... the class traitor'
"What a selection" Muzan agreed.

"More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." Aizawa spoke up as Y/n looked back to the front of the class.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

"Hero names? What a waste of time" Muzan scoffed and Y/n nodded along, she had been able to use her blood demon art on toshinori last night as he went to bed, tricking him into believing he was just dreaming.

"Enmu-san!" Mina whispered as aizawa showed the scores for the internships.

Y/n lazily turned her head back to make eye contact with the pink girl.

"Sit with us for-"

"Enmu-san! You sat with them last time sit wi-"

"Shoosh Ururaka! I asked first!" Mina turned to Y/n with a wide smile as Ururaka huffed

Y/n shrugged before smiling at the girl.
"I would be honoured to sit at your table"

Mina erupted into a happy blush which couldn't really be seen on her pink skin and stuck out her tongue at a salty Ochako.

Whiteboards were soon passed around and the two girls turned their attention back to the task at hand.

"E-Enmu-sama" she heard hagakure whisper
Y/n nodded to show she was listening.
"What do I put?" Hagakure blushed

"Anything" Y/n ended the conversation.

Looking back at her board she scribbled down 'Enmu' .

"Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready." Midnight called happily

"Shining Hero: 'I can not stop twinkling'"! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!" Aoyama stood up and presented confidently

"It's a sentence!" Someone called out in shock

"It'll be easier to use if you take out the "I" and shorten the "can not" to "can't."" Midnight corrected

"You're right, mademoiselle." Aoyama sat back down

"Then, I'll go next! Hero name, "Alien Queen"!" Mina looked at Y/n as she spoke with excitement for her reaction.

Seeing this Y/n happily smiled though inside she cringed at the childish names.

Midnight rejected her hero name.

Then tsuyu went next...
"Rainy Season Hero: Froppy."

Then kirishima...
"Sturdy Hero: Red Riot"!

Then jiro...
"Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack."

And so on, the names were so absurd that every time someone came up Y/n had to switch off her hearing not to physically cringe at childish names.

Y/n came up and quickly presented her 'hero' name and basked in the disappointment of her classmates of the uncreativeness of her hero name.

Then straight after her jumped hagakure who eagerly pushed her way to the front

"Stealth hero: upper moon!"

"Upper moon?" Midnight questioned as Y/n's eyes widened for a fraction of a second... she really didn't expect that.

"It's what I aspire to become!" Her eyes shined as she looked over to Y/n who was the only person who could see her physical body currently.

Midnight shrugged as the hero names came to a close and briefly explained the internships.

"Turn in your choices before the weekend!"

"Make your decision efficiently.Dismissed." Aizawa added