25

"I-"

"YOUNG Y/N COME ALONG!" And with that, the female demon was pulled away before she could finish her sentence.

Y/n's fingers twitched repeatedly, wanting desperately to gouge the pro hero's eyes out, yet, she patiently waited until she was seated in the lounge

"Only about fifty minutes?" Izuku spoke up worriedly, his eyes moving back and forth between the demon and his mentor

"Yeah..." all might coughed into his fist, looking ever so slightly ashamed

"That's the limit to how long I can use my power now. I overdid it too many times. That Nomu was also a tough opponent. And it hurt... I can just barely maintain muscle form for 1.5 hours now."

Y/n smirked, what a pleasant turn of events, she knew he was deteriorating in that pathetic human body of his but she didn't expect it to come so quick.

Oh what a wonderful gift indeed!
Of course this would be of use to her.
'Hmmm...muzan-sama~ how should I recruit this new demon?...!' She asked the king in her head, giddily like a child.

'Hm! Perhaps torture!? Oh! Or maybe blackmail? What about manipulation!!!'
A wide smile slowly stretched across her face and her eyes hazed with the lust for pain and blood.

"Wait uppermoon 1, patience. Is. Key."

The female sighed and nodded along to the instructions, seemingly in her own world

"Now, drink up."
A cup was placed before her on the coffee table and the uppermoon moved her soulless eyes over the offending item.

"Oh, thank you."
Izuku spoke up with a worried smile, watching his idol like a hawk

"Frankly, I don't have much time left as the Symbol of Peace."
All might began, only to soon be cut off by a chuckle and Izuku's horrified yell.

"No way!"

"Is something the matter? Young Y/n?" All might turned his head to the female who had her eyes glued to the cup of tea, her hair shielding her face from their view.

"Hahahaha! Well of course! I was going to wait before I realised! What better moment than this, to put my offer up on the table!!" Her eyes rose up steadily and met the confused eyes of the pro hero and his trainee.

"Toshinori, Izuku...your weak feeble bodies won't hold for very long in the pathetic human state the world has subjected itself to." Y/n felt Muzan shift within her in excitement, the possibility of enlarging his rule in this new world exited him.

"Huh? What do you mean by that Y/n- uh! Enmu-san?" Izuku asked in confusion as he blushed at the intensity of her gaze.

"I'm giving you an offer to become strong-" her eyes flashed with the symbol of 'upper moon 1' and the markings on her face became slightly more visible

"Become a demon with everlasting power, join me" y/n's hand extended and she waited for an answer.

It might not go as planned now with the amount of self restraint the boys had but she knew that they would accept sooner or later, nobody. EVER. Rejected power.

Izuku seemed to contemplate, his body movements showing how temped he was to just grab her hand and cry over such an offer yet he thought it out.

All might, however, frowned.
"I'm afraid I'd have to decline young Y/n" he spoke wisely

Y/n smiled but scowled at him inwardly, turning her gaze to his protégé.
"Well?" She smiled but it was cold, none however, sensed the inward threat.

"I- I'll have to think about it Enmu-san" he blushed and looked down at his hands

The upper moon chuckled, "my offer will still stand when you change your-".  'Filthy' she thought before continuing "-human mindset".

And so the demon exited the room, the fake smile dropping from her face immediately as she exited.