08

Y/n happily skipped over to the starting point.
Except she was never happy...she just pretended to be.

Many people stared at her, of course she didn't look human at all.
If anything, she looked dead, which she was supposed to be.

"Are you alright miss..?" A black haired boy with tape dispensers for elbows tapped on her shoulder from behind.

Y/n turned to the boy.
"Hmmm? Of course!" She spoke airily

"It's just you looked a bit..."

"Pale? Dead? Sick?" Her eyes widened as she spoke, she wasn't able to control her body.
This was Muzan's doing...a blush coated her cheeks, it was an honour to be controlled by her master.

"S-sorry, did I offend you?" The boy questioned, a little nervous

Y/n gained control of her body and acted natural about it.
"Not at all! I am dead" she smiled

The boy froze, his brain not able to process the information.
"H-huh?"

A loud horn blared and y/n ran off, not giving anyone time to get in front.
The banana haired man's voice was heard through the speakers as he told everyone to hurry up.

Y/n was a death machine.
If there was any unspoken rule among the contestants it was to stay away from her as she mercilessly slaughtered all the robots with a wide smile on her face.

Many people already regretted coming.
The amount of robots was dropping significantly and it was all due to female demon.

"HEY! LEAVE SOME FOR US!!" A contestant yelled out to y/n who turned her gaze to him

"Ahh, why would I do that when the sight of your crushed faces when you fail will bring me great joy and satisfaction?" Y/n spoke sadistically.

The contestant paled.
"Y-your insane" he backed away and ran off

Y/n laughed lightly.
She was right. This was fun.

A loud crash stole her attention from killing everyone's dreams to a large robot and a screaming crowd.

Her smile widened as she saw a young brunette under a pile of rubble about to be killed.
Ah. The sweat embrace of death would be coming to her early. How lucky for her.

Y/n watched annoyed as her greenette student appeared and pulled her out.
'Midoriya-san~ why would you do that' y/n thought wanting to kill the boy in his sleep.

She watched as he jumped up and punched the robot, his arm twisting and breaking, blood splattered on his clothes and cut littered his body as he fell.

Y/n salivated at the sight of blood.
When was the last time she had human blood?

She launched herself and caught the boy just before he hit the ground.
The brunette looked at her in awe.

"Are you alright miss?" Y/n smiled fakly

"Y-yes of course!" The female squealed, her face reddening at the sight of the pretty female.

"Then I'll get going. The test is over now" y/n bared her fangs

The female shot up.
"P-please wait!" The girl called

Y/n turned her head, holding a barely conscious midoriya.

"May I know your name!?"

"I go by Enmu" y/n turned and left, discreetly rubbing her fingers on the cuts that were bleeding on the unconscious body.

Blood stained her fingers as y/n left the greenette with the old lady doctor.
She lifted her hand to her mouth and licked the blood off her fingers.

She shuddered in immense pleasure.
Who knew midoriya was a marechi?