31

"I-I u-understand what I need to do!" The shaking man couldn't even begin to try hide his fear of the woman before him.

"Hnm.. you'll do well not to ruin my masters plans, will you?" Y/n glared, pushing her foot further down onto the demon man's chest as he wheezed.

"Y-yes!!! I-it will be executed perfectly!!!" Tears begun to run down the demons face out of immense fear.

"Hmp" she flicked her head back and gave a threatening smile showing her fangs.

"Remember those words... lowermoon"

....

Lunch break was over and so it was time for the first match to begin. Y/n didn't even bother to lift her head and watch.

When her classmates asked how they did, she would flatter them and smile.

Midoriya's match with a guy called Shinso (who was bullied for his quirk, which would make him an easy target to her manipulation) was kinda disappointing.

She was used to watching the uppermoons from before fight, there would be sparks of flame and she would barely keep up with her eyes... oh the beauty! Oh the pain.

These mere mortal livestock would never be able to compare unless they became great like her.

Then it was todoroki and sero... that one was a bit more pleasing to see.

"Don't worry too much about it, sero. It was an unfair matchup" Y/n gave him a smile to which the tape for elbows boy pouted and sat down beside her, sticking his tongue out at Denki when he thought she wasn't looking.

Denki then went down to fight Shiozaki with a cocky smile on his face only to have it wiped off as her hair withstood the electricity.
It was slightly entertaining to watch the electric blonde be thrown out of bounds. That Shiozaki girl would not be easily recruited due to her...views

When Denki came up Mina started to tease him from her spot beside Momo who sat on the other side of Y/n so she could stop feeling sad about not being the one to sit next to Y/n.

"Wheeeyh"
Y/n deadpanned while everyone else snorted at the boys dumb state.

Iidas fight wasn't really a fight so there wasn't much to talk about... he was just turned into a walking advertisement.

Finally it was her fight.
Y/n turned to a shaking Aoyama and smiled darkly.

"Let's do our best." She spoke like an angel but her intentions couldn't have been further from that.

"Y-yes madmoizelle!! Pleasedon'truinmysparkle"
The sparkling blonde almost pissed himself while bakugo laughed in the background

Y/n left the room and walked down to the arena as present mic began to announce their match.

"CLASS 1A'S ANGEL ENMU VERSUS FRENCH SPARKLY GUY YUGA AOYAMA FROM CLASS 1A"

"Begin!!!" Midnight yelled as they faced each other.

Y/n stretched out her arms before crouching into a running start position.

Aoyama desperately shot his laser at her but Y/n was faster, dodging the laser she appeared in front of the blonde in a matter of seconds.

"I QUIT!!! I QUIT I GIVE UP!!!" Aoyama screeched as she almost hit him before coming to an abrupt stop.

"Oh." Y/n spoke before sighing and flashing the sparkling blonde a smile.

"WELL THAT WAS QUICK!!! ENMU WINS AGAIN!!! WHAT IS THIS? A NEW STREAK!?" Present mic began to yell while the crowd was screaming.

Y/n shrugged and left the arena.
"Coward" Muzan bitterly mumbled and she blushed while nodding.

Suddenly looking up, Y/n made eye contact with a familiar flame man.

"Enmu."

"Endeavour.."