13

The tests were over before she could even blink, time went quickly in her immortal world.

Y/n chuckled as the students congratulated her for first place but her gaze was on one individual, her greenette student look like he was about to cry because he came last.

Y/n huffed with her cheerful persona on.

She would need to teach him how to steel his nerves if he were to become her most loyal demon.

He had potential, that was enough for her to work with.

Then again, if anything happened she would be more than happy to eat him.

After all, he is a marechi?

"I was lying about the expulsion" Aizawa's gruff and tired voice came through as the students quieted down.

Then suddenly there was an uproar of voices and one stood out in particular.

"Of course it was a logical rouse, I thought it was obvious"

Y/n blinked her eyes incredulously as Muzan chuckled sinisterly.

"She will be a good uppermoon candidate, brains and body"

Y/n nodded her head in agreement, her smile spreading, it was good that Muzan was somehow pleased today.

Midoriya sighed and his body sagged in relief as he was sent to the nurse to fix up his broken finger.

...if he was a demon that wouldn't have even been a problem.

Everyone made their way back to the changing rooms as y/n stayed behind and turned to make eye contact with Toshinori and aizawa.

"You didn't expel him! That means you must see what I see in him-

"Don't get ahead of yourself all might, I just saw potential in the boy" Aizawa spoke before turning his gaze to y/n.

"And l/n, that's one strike for being late and not wearing the pe uniform, get to three and you'll be on janitor duty"

Y/n grinned as the familiar rage of the demon king hissed like kettle in her chest.

"Of course sir" she spoke through gritted teeth.

All might turned to her and she shrugged at him, the two walking behind Aizawa and his sleeping bag.

——

"Has anyone seen kacchan!?"
Y/n walked into the classroom and was met face to her soon to be demons back.

"I think he just left and is at the gates now" ururaka spoke softly, pointing out the window.

Midoriya gave a determined nod and rushed out of the classroom, not yet noticing y/n.

"Someone's in a rush~" she turned to the class once Midoriya had bolted out of the room.

"Enmu, right! I'm Mina Ashido and I just wanted to say you were totally awesome in the test!" A pink skinned female with horns ran up to her excitedly.

Y/n grinned, taking the hand that Mina had extended for a shake, flipping it, and placed a gentle kiss.

"Thank you, Mina." She spoke.

The alien girl turned even more pink if it was possible.

And soon the class had all flocked around y/n with the exceptions of Bakugo, Midoriya, and Shoto Todoroki.