49

"Hey! Put me down!" Y/n hissed as yorichi unceremoniously swung her over his shoulder.

He glanced back at her from the corner of his eye and then looked back in front of him again.

Y/n tensed.
'Doesn't he know who I am, I'm an upper moon. He should be able to sense it, so why...'

Usually in this sort of situation she would smile at the feeling of his bony shoulder digging into her gut or the way he coldly glanced back at her

but...
he wasn't someone she could push into submission and nor was he Muzan-Sama who she wouldn't protest about dying to.

He was yorichi, the one who almost succeeded in killing the demon king, the only one Muzan feared. Just the thought gave her shivers.
Y/n forced herself not to shake, his presence was almost more overwhelming than Muzan's.

"Stop moving"
His hand squeezed her upper thigh as the other adjusted itself around her calves.

Y/n opted to stay silent and still, although she was a demon she still knew when to shut up.

It wasn't long before Yorichi had found his way to the camp, having outrun the rest of their classmates, he unceremoniously dumped her onto the ground. Glaring at her as she blushed from the pain.

Y/n held eye contact with him in annoyance as she was robbed good time to manipulate her classmates to turn them into demons.

Her concentration was broken as a car pulled into the driveway followed by the bus which Aizawa walked out of followed by the pussy cats who wore expressions of great surprise.

"Tsugikuni, Enmu, you two are early" aizawa rose a brow.

"Tsugikuni is quite fast" Y/n smiled, albeit poisonously.

Yorichi didn't even twitch to her discrete jab and gave a disinterested smile.

"You flatter me" he answered flatly
"Although I am quite tired, could you show us to our rooms?"

"Oh yes! Of course" Mandalay nodded her head and dragged the two along.

"Now, Once you've put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you'll bathe and go to sleep. We'll start training for real tomorrow."

Y/n side eyed Yorichi as they stopped by a spacious room where all the girls would be staying, uncomfortable at the prospect that the slayer would know her location or that the slayer was with her at all.

"Thank you, Mandalay," she smiled, gripping the wall tightly.
"See you around Yorichi"

"I'll see you at dinner" he spoke glaring into her eyes as her shoulders tensed and she felt Muzans growing fear of him.

"No need, I'm not going" Y/n shamelessly declined

Yorichi twitched and turned to Mandalay who awkwardly stood to the side waiting for the two to finish talking.

"Please show me to the boys room"

"S-sure thing aha" Mandalay awkwardly walked away as Yorichi looked back to the now closed door with narrowed eyes.

'Filthy slayer, his mind is blank as a sheet of paper! The hero's really weren't kidding when they said he could barely remember anything!'
Y/n hissed to herself as she sat down on a mat that lay on the floor.

'He is of no use to me or you, master' she affirmed
"FOOL. Do not underestimate that slayer"
Muzan bellowed, clenching his fist as he took control of Y/ns body and flung her against a wall, cracking her head open on the sharp window  and shattering her arms and back.

Y/n moaned as her body tingled already fixed before the pain could fully settle, her face of pleasure twitching as a frown set itself on her face.

"MOVE ASHIDO"
"BE QUIET MOMO WHAT IF SHES SLEEPING!?"

The door slammed open and Y/n looked up from her cross leged position on the floor, giving her classmates as happy smile.

"You guys made it! I was staring to miss you!"

"I CALL DIBS PLACING MY SLEEPING BAG NEXT TO ENMU'S"
The door once again burst open this time with Hagakure and Ochako pushing at each others faces

"THEN I CALL DIBS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF ENMU"

Y/n chuckled.
The door knocked once again as the girls had set up their sleeping bags and the pussy cats had come in to tell them about the bath house as they had already had dinner as soon as they had arrived.

"Enmu you coming?" Uraraka frowned as she held the door open with a towel on her shoulder.

"I'm going later" Y/n smiled and tilted her head, knowing exactly that she was frustrating the girl who had a crush on her.

"Oh ok.."