37

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR SO FUNNY" a woman laughed, leaning on the wall with one hand on Y/n's shoulder who smiled innocently.

"You flatter me" Enmu replied, gently guiding her arm to the woman's lower back as she supported her from falling onto the wall.

"Please call me Emi, I'm sure we're past all formalities!" The woman with teal hair and a bright orange bandana who was now known as Emi, wiped the tears of laughter from the corners of her eyes before calming down.

"Of course, Emi, sorry to shorten our time together but do you know where Kenji Tsuragamae is?" Enmu moved her face closer to the pro heroes who leaned forward slightly subconsciously.

"The police chief? Oh he's in the next building over silly, why would you need him for?"

"I will be spending my internship with him"

Mrs. Jokes mouth dropped slightly before she pouted.
Crossing her arms she looked to be in thought before she grinned widely and pulled out a piece of paper from the pockets of her orange shorts.

Putting a finger to her mouth in a shooshing motion she winked and handed Y/n the paper playfully.

"Don't tell anyone I gave you my number, when the dog begins to bore you come over to me" mrs. Joke winked and waved her fingers as she started to walk away.

When she was completely out of sight, the smile on Y/n's face completely dropped and she glared, her eyes flashing red.

"Obnoxious woman" Muzan scoffed
Y/n nodded her head in agreement before her eyes turned back to normal and she began to make her way to the building, opening the door and marching in.

People parted for her and Kenji quickly dropped his papers and shot into a deep bow as a sign of respect.

"Lowermoon 2" Enmu paused to look over the demon dog.
"Hope you didn't wait too long..." her eyes glinted and the lowermoon swallowed his saliva nervously staring at the floor with his eyes slightly shaking.

"Not a second woof has passed since I sent you that woof internship offer" he nodded to himself trying to stop his muscles from convulsing at the pressure radiating from the demon king and uppermoon.

Side kicks and police officers stared, their fangs slightly peaking through their lips as they were unused to the foreign length of their teeth.

"What are you all looking at? Weaklings" Muzan growled.
The people scattered.

Y/n turned her attention to the man kneeling before her.
"Have you done as I asked?"

Her eyes glowed threateningly while flesh tentacles sprouted from her back and waved in the air, their mouths open and salivating as a promise not a threat.

"Woof! Yes my queen" kenji quickly handed her a file with shaking hands.
Y/n took the file from his hands before smirking as she flipped through it.

"Good boy. You shall be rewarded" she grinned.
Kenji's tail wagged as he painted at the praise.
A flesh tentacle changed shape from thick and wide to thin and sharp and before the dog could react, it had stabbed through his neck.

The scene scarily familiar to the female.
The dog whined and groaned yet took the blood he was given.

"Look at how far you have gotten pup, from a mortal to an immortal to the lower moon 1... my previous position" Enmu slowly raked her sharp nails through the chiefs fur which had quickly become matted with blood as she gently spoke.

The dog groaned.
"Don't lose yourself mutt, you're quite high on the ranks we wouldn't want that to drop, would we?" Her smile quickly turned threatening

"N-no woof my q-queen!" Kenji whined, his eyes half lidded.
"Good" Y/n dropped his head and let it hit the floor as she walked away from the unconscious lowermoon before walking into his office.

Placing the file on the table, Y/n smirked.
"Stain..." Muzan spoke up.
she smiled widely and giggled like a school girl.
"God I hate him" her smile dropped as soon as it came.