07

"So why am I even training you again" y/n asked, dodging another pathetic attack from the greenette.

"Huff....for the...huff.....UA entrance exam" midoriya bent over to catch his breath.

"There's an entrance exam...?" A vicious smirk graced her features and midoriya blushed.

"Yes?" He answered, wondering how she didn't know.

"Interesting...oh! By the way, toshi wanted  to meet up with you tomorrow morning."

"O-Oh, alright" the greenery's tried to attack her again but at this point she was fighting with her eyes closed.

And all might, well, he had dropped out ages ago due to y/n punching his wound over and over again.

Y/n thought he was over exaggerating before she was actually shown the wound.
'...yum' was her first thought.

...yeah.

Her mind then drifted off the the entrance exam she wasn't told about.
' I could take it...then sabotage those pathetic humans! nothing is better than watching people's dreams crumble right before their eyes!' She thought with a growing wide smile.

.

Y/n stared into the disappointed eyes of All Might with a coy smile, her face revealing nothing.

"You want me to allow YOU to attend the entrance exam?"

Y/n looked into his eyes, hers crinkling in agreement.

"No-"

"Sleep" she spoke, extending her hand.

The number one hero fell to the ground with a loud thump, allowing the female to step over his form and leave the house.

It didn't take long for the female to get to the large 'H' shaped building of UA.

Many people were walking in for the exams.

Y/n followed after them, a blush on her cheeks at the thought of crushing all of these people.

It would have been a great highlight if she could eat them as well, but that would destroy the trust she was building for Muzan-Sama's plan.

Entering a stadium full of food- I mean humans, y/n sat beside a blue haired man who looked very tense and up tight.

"What's up UA candidates? Today you're tuning in to the school dj. Come on and let me hear ya!"

A booming voice came from the speakers as the yellow haired man spoke

Though absolutely no one answered him, resulting in an awkward silence

"Keeping it mellow, huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show. Let's talk about how this practical exam is going to go down, ok? Are you ready?"

You could hear crickets chirping from the absolute quietness of the stadium.

Y/n stifled a laugh

"Like your application said, today you rock'n boys and girls will be out there conducting ten‐minute mock battles in super‐hip urban settings. Okay, okay. Let's check out your targets. There are three types of faux villains in every battle center. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so better choose wisely. Your goal in this trial is to use your Quirk to raise your score by shredding these faux villains like a mid‐song guitar solo. A mock battle."

Y/n leaned over the shoulder of the blue haired man who was holding a pamphlet that read the exact same words the man had just said.

"Excuse me sir, I have a question!" The bluenette suddenly shot up, adjusting his glasses and doing an awkward hand motion

"Hit me!" The yellow banana haired man spoke.
Y/n would have gladly hit him if she didn't know what that meant, his loud voice was beginning to irritate her.

     "On the printout you've listed four types of villains, not three! With all respect, if this is an error on official UA materials, it is shameful. We are exemplary students. We expect the best from Japan's most notable school. A mistakes such as this won't do."

Y/n had to hold in her laugh.
Wow, she didn't even notice that there were supposed to be four villains, not that she cared at all.

The blue haired man then turned to point at a greenette in the crowd who was mumbling.

"Additionally, you with the unkempt hair! You've been muttering this entire time! Stop that! If you can't bother to take this seriously, leave. You're distracting the rest of us."

Y/n smirked.
He was totally a rich boy.

     "Alright, alright, examine #7111! Thanks for calling in with your request. The fourth villain type is worth zero points! That guys just an obstacle we'll be throwing in your way. There's one in every battle center. Think of it as a hurdle you should try to avoid. It's not that it can't be beaten, but there's kind of no point. I recommend that my listeners try to ignore it and focus and the ones top of the charts!" 

     "Thank you very much. Please continue." The bluenette sat back down.

     "That's all I've got for you today! I'll sign off with a little present, a sample of our school motto! As general Napoleon Bonaparte once laid down, a true hero is one who overcomes life's misfortunes! Now that's a tasty sound bite. Now are you ready to go beyond? Let's hear it for Plus Ultra! Good luck, hope you've practiced hitting more than just books."

-silence....crickets chirping...

The examinees left the room to go to their respective stations.

Y/n just followed the bluenette because she had no clue where she was going.