44

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation. Don't get too excited. You can't just relax an entire month." Aizawa stood in front of the class with his hands tucked in his pockets, back slouched.

Y/n blankly stared at the board.
She could have created an army by now but no, humans and their school!? In the taisho era there was no "school" and everyone turned out fine!

Huffing to herself, she tilted her head in boredom.
"Patience!" Muzan hissed in annoyance after hearing the same thought for the nth time that very hour.

"You'll be training while you're camping in the woods" aizawa continued as the rest of the class erupted in chatter.

"I knew it! All right!" Kirishima pumped his hand up energetically with a bright smile.

"A big sleepover!" Kaminari joined

"Baths!" Kirishima started

"Fireworks!" Kaminari began to add to the list

"Springs!"

"And s'mores!"

"Skinny dipping!"

Y/n blinked.
'I didn't even understand a single thing they said' she sulked.

Well perhaps she did understand baths, sleepovers and fireworks but s'mores....skinny dipping..? You've lost her there.

"We've been training in cities, so these will be very different conditions for most of us. No matter what the environment, we must always remain vigilant."

Aizawa turned his gaze to Y/n who was still blankly staring at the wall as the rest of the class ignored whatever he had to say and continued in their excitement.

"Enmu. Nezu wanted to see you in his office after class" he added.

Y/n turned her gaze and nodded, the kanji in her eyes piercing through his soul.

'Even though it's her quirk, I can't get rid of the feeling that the kanji has a deeper purpose... what did she say her quirk was? Sleep inducement? No matter which way I think about it, there's nothing to do with the number one in her quirk...' Aizawa averted his stare to the other student now leaning over to Y/n.

"Enmu-san! Isn't this exciting!" Uraraka tugged at her arm.

"Hanging out with everyone all summer-- I'm definitely so excited!" Hagakure cheered the kanji flickering in her eyes for a split second and if Aizawa was any less of a pro than he currently was, he would have missed it.

His eyes narrowed.

"However." He cut Mina off mid sentence as she tried to lean over to Y/n, followed by Yaoyorozu who waved from across the room.

"Those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over... will have summer school. Everyone, do your best!"

"This is so stupid. All you girls better pass this thing!" Uraraka commented with a determined smile.

Y/n flickered her gaze to outside the window.

"Don't slack off now, uppermoon 1. The spider lily must still be found and you must find a way to fully transform these 'heroes in training'... they will make fine ranks"

He paused before continuing again.
"For every demon transformed I will give you more of my blood"

Y/n blushed slightly and nodded, her hands going up to cup her cheeks as a dreamy sight escaped her lips.

—————————

"The Hero k*ller Stain. I didn't think he'd escape, but everything else went pretty much as expected. Now that he's viral, those who want to wreak havoc or who simply sympathize with him will seek out the League of Villains as a way to satisfy their urges."

The man paused, deep breaths crackled through the screen as the oxygen mask on his lips strained and relaxed.

"Tomura Shigaraki will be put in a position where he must unify many new recruits."
The man leaned back in his chair as another voice echoed through the room.

"I believe things would move faster if you were to talk to them yourself, though, Master. Haven't you heard of the new villain..? Strange group they are, spreading the title of a demon king yet refusing to tell us his name"
The voice huffed.

The man in the oxygen mask let out a raspy chuckle.

"Then you had better hurry and fix my body, Doctor. I really am quite curious about this demon king now."

The doctor nodded.
"If only we'd gotten our hands on the super regeneration Quirk five years earlier. Now that your wounds are all healed, it can't really do anything to help you."

The doctor looked up towards the 'master' who clicked his tongue.

He continued, changing the subject
"So he's to unite the League of Villains. I wonder if the child can pull it off. How much has he really grown?"

"He'll do well. Even if I have to work him to the bone. It's the only way he'll be able to take my place. He was born with the twisted mind needed to become the next me. I hope you're celebrating while you can, All Might. Because very soon, this temporary peace will come to a violent end."

The television began to glitch wildly as it suddenly turned off, the doctor turned around to face a gnarly creature, face distorted to the bone much worse than the work of his nomu.

"Wh-what the- ACK!!" It sliced through his table as it slowly approached the man.
His eyes widened.

"Nonononono- not my documents" he whispered and in the very second he powerlessly watched as they burnt to ash.
Each.and.every.one.

"No" he yelled as the tail of the creature whipped and hit him straight in the gut, his head hit the remains of the table as the creature mercilessly ripped off the doctors arm and ate it.

"E- wants army...I give... to... en...en" the creature gauged out its eyes, feeling the blood drip down its face....it smiled widely.

Drop.
Drip.
Drop.

The contaminated blood mixed onto the open wound of the doctor as the creature turned and left the room, slowly patting down the walls as it waited for its regeneration.

—————-
OH MY -
FANARTTTTTTTT ❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

—————-OH MY -FANARTTTTTTTT ❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

These BEAUTIFUL pieces were created by @Squishyliltaetae ! I absolutely adore these!!!

I absolutely adore these!!!

Of course, F!Enmu/ Y/n may be pictured differently in your mind and that's perfectly fine!!
She isn't meant to look the same for everyone! <3

I love fanart of any sort!! Feel free to send me some if you have any 😍
(don't be shy- pls) 🤫