20

Landing on both her hands and legs in a cat-like position, Y/n got up off the ground and shook the non-existent dust off of her clothes.

'Foolish villains' Y/n thought as she chuckled darkly. If you compared her situation it would have been just like putting a python in a cage full of rats... they wouldn't stand a chance.

But first thing was first and second thing was second... if she could find her newly found first recruit, Hagakure Toru, then she could feed her new demonling... who would notice a few lowlife villains missing anyways?

Y/n smirked as she walked away from the forest she had landed in and towards a rocky area where she had heard the voice of her half and half classmate.

"Aren't you embarrassed to lose to a child?"
Todoroki's voice was cold as he held a bunch of villains trapped in his ice as they pathetically whimpered

"For God's sake, you're adults. Put up a real fight." He berated them, glaring.

Y/n turned her head to where she sensed a new presence, jackpot... Hagakure in all her invisible glory.

Y/n heard Todoroki speak once more before he shot out another, sharper wave of ice, barely scratching the invisible girl.

Y/n's eyes shone for a second as she felt the females increasing fear and annoyance of not being seen and what would had happened if she hadn't stood further away..

"So the plan was to scatter us, and then kill us. You were woefully unprepared. In fact, it looks to me as though you've had no training. You haven't the slightest idea how to use your Quirks." Todoroki spoke again and Y/n turned her attention to him.

He caught the villains already for her.. free food was a welcome gift.

"This power..."
"He froze us the instant we warped here."
"He's not a kid, he's a monster!"
"So cold..."

The villains called out, shivering and staring at the boy.

Todoroki looked down in thought before nodding to himself and glaring back at the villains again

"Listen well. If you stay frozen, your cells will slowly die as your body succumbs to frostbite and hypothermia." He gestured to the ice coving their bodies

The villains eyes widened as they all yelled out some form of protest.

"Luckily for you, I wanna be a hero. So I'd like to avoid any unnecessary cruelty. But I can only do
that if you tell me how you plan to kill All Might. That's the only way you'll survive."

Half and half cut them off and instructed.

Hearing his terms, the lead villain yelled out in protest to this

"JUST TELL HIM!!" One yelled out, looking like he was about to piss his pants should todoroki glare at him any longer

"These dudes are terrifying! My whole life just
flashed before my eyes, I think I saw the grim
reaper! What's going on?"

"Could you maybe take it down a few notches?" One whimpered.

Before the leader finally caved in and told the boy everything he knew that the blue haired guy in the centre of the plaza had told him.

"Todor-"
Hagakure tried to call out, wanting to catch up to the boy, yet it was in vain as he had already slid away on his ice leaving the villains to rot anyways.

The disappointment left a distinct bitter smell in the air as Y/n basked in the negative emotions.

"Sleep" she spoke, pointing her hand at Hagakure , who had only just turned around in time to see the (e/c) eye.

"Hmm! How I do love crushing ones dreams and feasting on their fear and disappointment" Y/n shuddered with glee as she stared down at the invisible girl who had begun to cry as Y/n undid her blood demon art on the female.

"E-enmu...san??" She managed to blink away her tears as she looked up at the female who held her shaking figure before bursting into tears again, unable to tell the demon art apart from reality.

"Now, now, love.." Y/n spoke with a sultry voice, hushing the female who was in hysterics.

"They don't see you unlike I do...they never will, they will leave you, didn't you see how Todoroki almost impaled you?"

She spoke with a frown, her eyes holding an uncharacteristic warmth to them.

Hagakure looked up and for the first time in her life she seemed unable to say anything, the light shone down on the female who looked just like an angle with those square markings on her cheeks and caring eyes.

"I see you, love..." Y/n tilted the females chin up with her fingers.

"become a demon for me, they will see your strength, your power as you stand beside me, no longer an invisible thing"

The invisible female clutched Y/n's clothes tighter in her grip as a blush coated her face.
'Beside Enmu-san?.. I'll do it' she thought

Hagakure gave a nod as Y/n looked ecstatic but before Y/n could begin the transformation, the female grabbed her wrist.

"T-toru, please! Call me Toru" she blushed

"Of course...Toru" Y/n spoke with a smile before she plunged her finger into Hagakure's neck just as she had seen her master do multiple times before.

"Good job upper moon 1"

Y/n's grin widened psychotically at the complement from her master as the transition from human to demon begun.

For some reason in this world the transition had been sped up, it only took Hagakure a few minutes to wake up salivating in her grasp.

And strangely enough, the female had almost all of her memories from before, just a few that had conveniently been cut out, showing Y/n in a saviour light.

"Curious.." Y/n spoke but was ignored by a starving Toru who clutched her stomach in pain.

She pushed the thought aside and grinned, now came her favourite part... her eyes locked with one of the frozen villains.