02

"Who are you?"

The man grit his teeth as yet another one of his attacks was deflected by the laughing female who was having too much fun with the fight.

"Lower moon one; Enmu" she smiled, dodging his attack and putting him to sleep again, he stayed asleep for a few moments before shooting back up.

"SHE WOULDN'T SAY THAT! STOP MESSING WITH MY MEMORIES"

Y/n fake pouted, "awe, well that's no fun"

More people in tacky suits appeared and joined the fight, trying to put her down.

Honestly at this point it was just pathetic.

The people were flying left and right, swatted away like flies.

The blonde man from before grit his teeth, attacking her once again as she laughed joyously.

In her moment, she hadn't realised the group of people who attacked from behind, she managed to hit them away in time but in her distracted state a tube filled with a substance was lodged into her skin.

Y/n looked down at it in confusion.

Pulling it out, she felt the substance trying to dominate over her blood.

Her eyebrows furrowed in disgust, she ignored the people trying to fight her and mercilessly ripped off her arm.

Yells of disgust and disbelief echoed through the streets.

Y/n easily threw her arm away and locked eyes with the blonde buff man from before who looked absolutely mortified.

A scarf wrapped around her body and y/n ripped it off but her brain started to feel dizzy.

Her arm regenerated but her eyes failed her for the first time.

They dropped closed as if they were under the influence of her own blood demon art.

She leaned forward and collapsed.

All the heroes in the area who were fighting her, all breathed out a sigh of relief.

All Might stared at the 15 year old looking female in shock.

'This girl...' he clenched his fists, picking up her unconscious body.

'If she hadn't been drugged...she would have killed us all, she didn't even break a sweat when fighting me' he thought in horror.

The ambulance arrived along with the police and the reporters who recorded the scene and tried to get the injured heroes to talk.

One reporter filmed the street, some buildings destroyed and the road absolutely rocked from All Mights missed punches.

————-

When y/n opened her eyes again, she was in a dimly lit room with her hands cuffed to the table, the only thing lighting up the room was a single lamp on the table.

Y/n looked at the cuff blankly.

Was this a joke?

They only cuffed her to a table with weird wristbands on her hands and legs.

The door creaked open and a tall man in a suit walked in, a homeless looking man followed in after him.