36

"I'll go soon, Lower moon 2 can wait... I have a demon army to create." Y/n turned from the station, hidden between the crowds and slipped out of sight.

Deep underground below the city was an old and forgotten bunker which she had found entry to during her nightly reign of terror.

The bunker was perfect for kidnapping demon subjects... no one could hear them scream and plead for mercy.

A wicked smile grew on her face as she hummed and walked down the stairs of the bunker tantalisingly slow as her footsteps added to the echos of cries which were music to her ears.

"Pity.." Y/n began as she entered the main chamber, catching the attention of all the chained up and starved humans.

"Half of you will die... and half of you will survive."

Immediately panic broke out. People begging for their lives with crocodile tears streaming down their face and read puffy eyes.

Oh.
How it turned her on.
She smiled.

"yes, keep crying you pitiful things" she blushed, her nails dragging on a middle aged woman's neck before all of a sudden puncturing her jugular vein.

The woman gurgled on her blood before her teeth sharpened and she pounced on the nearest person to her... her husband.

What a beautiful relationship, now they will always be together... forever.

The humans screeched as more and more were turned, new demons fighting limb for limb to get a bite of the chained up people.

"How beautiful" Y/n moaned out.

Dark red splattered the walls as if it were a canvas, bones and excess parts were thrown around and chains were broken out from leaving scratches and piles of dust on the floor.

"BOW" Muzan suddenly called out, creating a mouth from Y/n's hand.

Immediately the newly turned demons recognised the command and fell to the floor.

Muzan chuckled.
"Perfect. You have served me once again uppermoon 1."

"Anything for you Muzan-sama" Y/n blushed as she watched the demons shiver in fear on the ground.

"Demons. Your only job is to spread the blessing, spread the kings name. Failure in doing so will result in the most gruesome death" Muzan chuckled, taking a newly formed demon and squashing him to death that even his regeneration couldn't save him.

"Go" and with a single word from Y/n the demons immediately scattered as quickly as they could, some still adapting, others relying on pure adrenaline.

Y/n chuckled.
"Now to see lower moon 2"...