18

Yesterday finished with her soon to be loyal demon stepping down from the position of class president and giving it away to Iida, or should I say, emergency exit Iida?

Either way, it wasn't anything worth noting down as it wouldn't bring her any closer to world domination.

Y/n calmly walked to school the next day, seeing as they would be taking a trip to USJ.
Where or what that was? She couldn't care less.

Just another day of manipulation, perhaps she could even catch that little purple one and put him in an eternal sleep, the thought made her grin.

It would be satisfying to see but it would always end up as a quick pleasure, after all, demons didn't do 'emotions'.

Y/n arrived just as the class was forced into lines by their new leader, Iida, who snapped his neck towards her in an accusatory glare.

"ENMU-SAN AS A HERO IN TRAINING YOU SHOULDNT SHOW UP LAT-" he begun yelling at her yet she just nodded, the veins on her hands becoming more visible and irked out of the skin.

Oh how wonderful it would be to end his life in a flash, all it would take would be one punch... ahhh just one punch, imagine- that beautiful scarlet blood of humans that she hadn't tasted as much in the while.

She laughed off Iida's comments and joined the line next to Ochako who shyly turned to her with a dreamy smile.

"Enmu-kun, why Arn't you in your hero costume?" She asked the demon, the question caught the attention of Izuku and he turned and listened in, as seconds before he too had been asked that same question.

Y/n tilted her head.
"Oh, oops!? I forgot..?"

Ochako giggled and Y/n struggled not to reel back in disgust at the lovesick sound.

Her smile strained but luckily for her it was time to board the bus, in the 'distance' she could faintly hear Iida yell out

"THATS NOT VERY HERO LIKE OF YOU ENMU"

But she chose to be deaf in the following seconds, 'perfect..believe I'm just a forgetful little girl-' she thought cruelly.

As they got in, they could hear Iida cry out at how he hadn't been expecting this type of bus and momo awkwardly patted his shoulder as he sulked and sat down like the rest of them.

Y/n sat next to the drooling grape kid who she was sure was easy prey.
I mean- kid might be a pervert but she was a demon and had seen way worse, he was nothing but a speck of blood on her lips.

"Enmu-kunnn" she heard the pinkette cry out as she was left to sit with someone else, Y/n shrugged uncaringly and Mina sulked.

As soon as the bus started moving, Y/n felt hands grab at her thigh, yet instead of pushing him off like a normal person, her eyes darkened with evil.

She brought her hand discreetly to the short stack and whispered out "sleep" and caught his head as he passed out immediately.

Oh how she will enjoy torturing him!!!

Minetas dream started out with him on an outing with his family, casually doing some shopping as they walked through a store, it was strangely nostalgic to him but nothing was questioned, it was of course, just a memory.

He turned his head for a second to try stare up a lady's skirt as she walked by but caught nothing, turning back to his parents, mineta turned pale and all the blood drained from his face.

A scream tore from his throat and by pure coincidence, he tripped and fell back onto a sharp metallic object, it pierced through his chest and then all turned to darkness as a pair of glowing e/c eyes watched in the distance in pure disappointment.

She thought at least this coward would give her some amusement, yet all he did was scream, trip and die.

Aggravated and annoyed, Y/n sighed and exited her blood demon art, looking down at the terrified boy in sickeningly sweet concern as the students all turned to him.

"You all right mineta?" Kirishima asked, breaking the silence.

The boy looked around and made eye contact with the demon female, breathing heavily he gulped.

"Y-yea, fine!.."

Aizawa rolled his eyes tiredly and stood up.

"We're here" he grumbled, walking out of the bus and standing in front of a ginormous dome shaped building.