41

Y/n's lips curled upward as she watched the man writhe on the ground, his hands shooting to his neck and he choked.

"My my how fortunate" she placed her hand over the knife stain dropped on the ground, careful not to touch the metal.

Her sharp eyes slowly moved to make eye contact with stain, a teasing flash of a smile was shown on her face as she lifted up the knife and dangled it in front of the hero killer.

"W-what *hac* what have y-you done to me!" He spat as he trembled in pain.

Y/n's gaze turned cold.
Looking at the knife then at the demon, she didn't give him a chance to think, she didn't even give him a chance to twitch before she-

*stab*
"ARGH" Stain howled in pain as the jagged edges of the knife tore into his flesh, blood spurted from the wound and small chunks of flesh detached themselves from his hand.

The hero killer watched in wide eye horror as she ripped out the knife just as mercilessly and without warning. He grunted again, tears welling up from the pain yet he wouldn't let them down.

Then, like a child, she watched his hand slowly, slowly patch itself back together.

"What slow regeneration" Y/n hummed as she grinned at the man.

"Doesn't it feel wonderful? The momentary pain, knowing no matter what injury it will always heal back?"

Stains cut hand sizzled.
The two held eye contact and then suddenly as if it clicked he knew exactly who she was.

His eyes widened as he saw the strength radiate from her body, the markings in her eyes made better sense.

He knew as if it was installed into his brain.
"U-upper o-one" he stuttered.

Never in his life had stain felt as powerless as now. Never in his life would he have expected to have done this to himself.

Y/n's eyes flashed red.
"Know your place. Weakling"

Stain threw himself into a bow.
Y/n's eyes crinkled with sick pleasure.

"Eep!"
Y/n turned around and zeroed in on the pro hero lying on the ground.

"I've forgotten you were also here" Y/n spoke up as her eyes turned back into their original shade.

"Stain, he's yours" Y/n spoke as if she was talking to a dog.

The hero killer salivated before covering his mouth in horror.

Y/n tilted her head.
"Perhaps you need some encouragement" she slit the throat of the hero.

Stain pounced.

"OVER THERE!"
"Are you sure this is the correct location?" Footsteps echoed in the alleyway and Y/n's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"Troublesome humans" she smiled widely.
The second the corner was turned by the pro heroes Y/n shot her tendrils into each and every one of their necks.

The pro heroes stared wide eyed before their bodies began convulsing.

Y/n smiled.
"This night has turned out better than I thought it would!" She laughed to herself.

.....

"Stain has escaped authorities once again with a new victim, pro hero _ has been reported missing after he was placed on duty in..."

Y/n tuned out the sounds of the tv as she sat stiffly on the hospital bed.
Of course she wasn't injured but she needed to play the part if she wanted to convince everyone that she was innocent.

She forced the cuts on her body not to heal, a stab wound was strategically placed on her stomach while Iida sat on the bed beside hers like a puppy.

Midoriya and todoroki had woken up not too long ago and seemed to be saddened as they recalled their fight with stain who escaped and took the pro hero with him.

A knock sounded at the door to their room.
Y/ns smirk came as quick as it left.