28

"If they take a spill, they're out! If they wanna pass this test, they'll have to get creative. It's "The Fall"!"

Y/n cringed at present mics commentary while nonchalantly jumping over the pit not even using much effort.

Though behind her the crowd had managed to break out of todoroki's ice and was now headed for the tilted robot...spoiler it collapsed.

She only hummed, not turning her head to see the commotion as a smile spread on her face, no one would doubt her power once she beats those "promising heroes" which would turn to her underlings.

The world was meant to be a present wrapped in success for Muzan. Everything happened for a reason and the demon race was made to be superior, why else would they feast on humans? To get rid of the inferior beings.

She continued running forward, the air blowing through her (length) hair, coming right towards a field with lots of explosive little discs in the ground.

She then heard Mic call out again, announcing todorokis position before turning his attention to her again.

"Looks like Todoroki is still skating by easily! YET HES STILL NO MATCH FOR THE GREAT ENMU!! LOOK AT THAT LEAP!"

Y/n smirked and covered her snicker with her hand.

"And now, The great Enmu is approaching the last obstacle.! Everyone had better tread carefully. You're stepping onto a minefield! If you look carefully, you can see where those little bombs are buried, so keep your eyes on the ground, folks."

"Oh so they are bombs" Y/n smiled before pushing herself into a sprint, standing on the bombs as she ran but evading then quickly enough not to get blown up.

"THAT TECHNIQUE!!! WATCH HER RUN WITH SKILL!!"
Eraserhead elbowed the commenter causing him to huff as he drew his gaze back to the mine reluctantly.

"By the way...those land mines were designed for the games, so they might be loud and flashy, but, they're not all that powerful. Just enough to make you wet your pants!"

"Get a hold of yourself."
Aizawa spoke, rolling his eyes at the blonde yet his own eyes trailed to the female who jumped right onto the bombs.

Bursts of pink smoke exploded behind her as she ran. Y/n pushed her foot right into where a group of bombs were planted and took of in semi-flight towards the finish line.

Deku, who had just made it to the mine, widened his eyes as he realised something.

"That's it!" He exclaimed with a smile and begun digging.

"ENMU IS ALMOST AT THE FINISH LINE, oh!? WHATS THIS?? TODOROKI AND BAKUGO ARE FIGHTING OVER SECOND PLACE???"

Y/n ran towards the arch tunnel, dodging blows of ice todoroki sent at her with a grumpy scowl.

"Eraser Head, your students are amazing! What the heck are you teaching them?"  Mic awed as Y/n dodged the ice in various stretching positions.

"This has nothing to do with me." He humbly answered his coworker

"Each of them is powered by their own drive to succeed."

"There ya have it, Eraser Head is a terrible teacher." Mic yelled out with a smirk, aizawa only stared at him, totally done with his shit.

"I'm what?"

"OH OH!! THERE SHE GOES!"
Mic completely disregarded all the other students running and the intense race for second place between deku, bakugo and todoroki.

"OUR AMAZING STUDENT IS RUNNING!! WILL SHE BE FIRST TO MAKE IT TO THE STADIUM??!!"

Y/n took one leap and passed through the tunnel, ending all competition for first place.

"ENMU IS OUR CHAMPION!!! SHE DID IT OF COURSE SHE DID!!"

The crowd burst out into a large applause, all seeing at the demon female who stood proudly in first.

Yet she only had an eye on one man...
His eyes flashed a crimson type of red to show he was under her rule.

"Hm- lower moon 2... you have an important role to play"

She narrowed her eyes, not noticing deku coming up behind her with a blush.

'Do it well' she glared up into the stands.