46

"All right, put your pencils down."
Y/n glanced down at her sheet of paper and smirked.
Momo wasn't that bad of a tutor after all, though she preferred to hear Muzans voice over hers any day.

"The last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me." Aizawa yawned as he got out of his sleeping bag and held out his hands for the exam papers which were passed forwards to him.

"Thanks so much for all your help! I didn't leave anything blank at least!" Kaminari cheered as he pumped his fist towards the ceiling.
"Hey enmu!" He called out to her with a new air of confidence.
"If i score above 70% will you agree to go out on a date with me!?" He finger gunned her.

Y/n gave a small grin as she passed her paper forward.
"And if you don't?" She eyes sharpened as she stared daggers into his soul

"I'll do anything you ask me to for a day!" Kaminari practically buzzed with excitement as Y/n seemed to agree with the terms and gave a sly nod of her head.

"Deal" she answered coolly while he turned to kirishima with a large smile.

"There's no downside for me in this! Either I go on a date with a cute girl or the cute girl gets to boss me around!"

Kirishima laughed and turned to her with a smile.
"Enmu-san that was manly for you to agree!"

Y/n laughed it off and followed the class out as they walked to the changing rooms while she stayed further back, leaving the crowd behind.

Turning around she barely managed to take a step when she collided with a body behind her, managing to nick the person with her sharp nails.
She gave a quick glance at her fingers then at the wound on the purple haired boy.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! Did I cut you!? Let me take you to the infirmary" Y/n wasted no time in dragging the flustered boy along who looked as if he didn't want to be near her at all.

Throwing the door to the infirmary open, Y/n glanced inside to see it completely vacant since chiyo was obviously going to be on the sidelines of the practical test.

"It seems no one's here" Y/n led the boy over to the bed on the side.

"Sorry once again, it seems I've scratched you pretty bad, let me patch you up, I'm Enmu" she shuffled around grabbing a couple of bandages seeing as the cut was quite large yet shallow.

"A-amajiki" the purple haired boy whispered nervously as she quickly wrapped up his arm

"What year are you Amajiki-san?" She looked up to make eye contact with him

"3rd year" he glared attempting to keep eye contact

"So you're in a higher year" she gave a thinned out smile.

Seeing as it got easier for him to talk to the h/c haired female with markings on her face he looked down and asked

"What year are you, Enmu-kun"
He fiddled with his fingers

"First"

He looked up in confusion.
"The practical?" Y/n questioned as if she read his mind

"I was excused"

A comfortable silence settled in the room as Y/n placed the roll of bandages and other disinfectants away into a cupboard.

"I-I could introduce you to fat gum for hero studies..." Amajiki suddenly broke the silence and his face turned red when she turned and looked at him.

Hook. Line. And sinker.

"Hero studies..?" She questioned 'innocently'