09

Y/n was scolded when she got home.
Not that she listened, instead she focused on the burning anger in her body that didn't belong to her.

'Muzan-sama' the name rolled in her mind like a moan.
The said demon king surfaced to the front of her mind.

'Upper moon 1. I summon you' his cold and calculative voice echoed.
Y/n blushed. It wasn't a blush of love, she couldn't feel love, it was a blush of devotion.
She worshipped him like the rest of the demon moons, perhaps a bit more.

"I will be back shortly" Toshinori sighed, noticing that the female was blocking him out.

Y/n hummed.

"I AM...LEAVING" Toshinori buffed up into his all might form and jumped out of the house through a window.

Y/n watched him go before rushing off to the roof of the penthouse.
She sat down and hummed to herself with a smirk.

"Muzan-sama~" she spoke, waiting for the man to take her away.

She felt him in her mind and her eyes gradually begun to roll back as she collapsed onto the ground, her body stinging in various places.

Her mind space wasn't very full.
It was just a black space that seemed to go on forever, probably because she couldn't remember any of her past.

She turned and immediately dropped into a kneel in front of the demon king.
Muzan took a couple steps towards her, a sort of glare etched onto his face.

"Upper moon 1...you must be wondering what my plans are for you" he spoke slowly, letting the words sink into her brain.

Y/n didn't dare answer knowing it was a rhetorical question.

"It's about time I told you how you will raise to the top of the world and bring back my original glory" he tilted her chin up until she was staring into his slitted red eyes.

Y/n let out a shaken breath and nodded her head.

"What quicker way to get to the top than take it down from inside? Attend that pathetic school, get potential allies, become a hero and take down the world till we are at the top."

Y/n gulped with a blush on her cheeks.
'Muzan-sama's so smart' she smiled, her fangs showing.

The said man smiled wickedly to himself and pet her head as if she were a dog.
"Don't fail me, Enmu.."

She blacked out once again, this time appearing on the couch with a light shining on her face.
She opened her eyes with a smirk.

"Boo!"

"GAHH" the doctor sprang back, fully thinking she had somehow died on the rooftop.

All might appeared in the room in less than a second, shaking her by the shoulders.
"Young y/n! WE THOUGHT WE LOST YOU THERE!"

Y/n smiled and hopped off the couch.
"Just an everyday demon nap!" She chirped as the doctor nodded while all might sweatdropped

"But demons don't sleep..." he mumbled reaching out as she left the room and went to the kitchen to grab an uncooked stake.