04

Demons didn't sleep.

Y/n had long forgotten the feeling of rest and so it felt so foreign when she realised she was the one asleep.

A voice tugged at her brain as she followed through.

A black haired man with slitted ruby red eyes and pale skin stood before her.

Y/n's eyes widened as she dropped to the floor, bowing to the demon king.

"Muzan-sama" she spoke with utmost respect.

The man tilted her chin up to him and examined her body.

"Lower moon 1, you will be rewarded with my blood for accomplishing the task I couldn't" Muzan stepped forward, his nail growing longer before stabbing itself into y/n's neck.

She moaned in pain.

Her body withered on the floor.

Muzan let a cruel smirk grace his pale face.

"You are the last one... you will continue my life long dream, uppermoon 1"

Y/n's eyes shot open to stare into the demon kings eyes.

'Upper and 1' were written in her eyes in kanji.

"Play their game Enmu, then rip the world apart"

Muzan tilted her head up at him, y/n's eyes watched him in awe at the strength he gave her.

"I won't fail you, Muzan-sama" she spoke firmly

"I know you won't"

—-

Y/n looked around to find herself yet again cuffed but this time in an office of sorts.

She hid the kanji in her eyes but could feel the difference in her power.

Muzan was with her and she was the last demon alive since the war had take place.

She must have been away longer than she could have possibly thought.

Beady black eyes watched the female curiously, picking up the tea cup with a little

*clip

*slurppp

Y/n's eyes trailed over to a small white creature.

A rat?

That drinks tea?

She blinked

Was that his blood demon art?

Her lips twitched in amusement, this was so dumb.

The rat took notice of her consciousness.

He put his tea cup down and hopped in front of her on the table and pressed a button.

The detective from earlier entered the room along with the hobo man and the Bulky blonde who she had fought before.

The rats eyes  seemed to glisten as y/n looked at him.

"Am I a mouse, dog, a bear? Well my identity is THE PRINCIPAL" the white creature spoke

Y/n blinked her eyes as a laugh escaped her lips.

'What an interesting individual' she thought

Nezu smiled.

"Well L/n-san, you must know what you are here for now" Nezu spoke

Y/n shook her head.
In all honesty she thought they were going to kill her.

"Well, due to your power and young age, we would like you to attend U.A high in the hero course"

Y/n smiled, having no clue what he hand just told her, she lost him after 'young age' which by the way, the had wrong because she was at least 80 years old.

Who knows, she stopped counting at age 50.

The principal and others awaited her answer tensely.

"What are the other options?" Y/n smiled

Nezu blinked and chuckled.

"Either that or go to jail for destroying the city central and illegal use of quirk"

Y/n stared ahead at the rat.

"What's a UA high?" She questioned, wanting to know what she was getting into.

The bulky blonde choked on his spit.

"It's the best hero school" Tsukauchi tried to explain

"..." y/n gave him a smile

"A school is where you go to learn" Tsukauchi continued but stopped at her lost expression which was poorly covered with a smile.

"What do you say!" Principal Nezu spoke up, slurping his tea from his small tea cup.

"Play along"

The demon kings voice echoed through her mind.

"Alright" she answered.

"Great!" Nezu put down his tea

"Now, living arrangements"