53

She felt high on power. As if nothing else in that moment mattered but herself and Muzan-sama.

This was it.
Y/n was sure as she could be.
"I've won..." she whispered as her sharp nails dug into the dirt beneath her.

She shook as she stood up, Bakugo was gripping onto his stomach with confusion but his curiosity was quickly overturned by feral hunger and he pounced onto the nearest source to him: a rookie villain.

"I apologise Bakugo, Y/n..." The tall man spoke up, his voice echoed slightly in his oxygen mask raspy and cold.

"I see you have failed once more shigaraki..." he turned his gaze to tomura who was bent over in pain muttering to himself over and over again.

"Tomura!"

"It hurts father....blood I want to see them all dripping with blood!!! Marechi!!" He pounced for Bakugo who managed to dodge in time to drop the villain he was feeding on.

"Hungry..hungry!"

There was a whoosh as y/n lifted her head to make eye contact with All Might and smile coyly.
Her heart stuttering in her chest as she came across Yorichi.

"Ah there you are" All for one spoke turning his attention away from Shigarakis strange behaviour to his enemy.

"Give back my students." All Might spoke, his voice dangerously low as his fists clenched.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?" All for one smirked.

The two stood still, neither willing to make the first move less they hurt Y/n and Bakugo in the process.

"You've gotten weaker, it's only five kilometres from the bar to here yet it took you 5 seconds to make it here"

"Like your one to talk, it's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life support mask you have on"

The two suddenly pushed off and collided in a wrestle, both equally matched.

Y/n sighed and pushed herself off of the ground and turned to Bakugo who was already staring at her.

'One last part' she reminded herself.
She could feel Muzans presence within her, he was restless.

"Like the final battle" he spoke

"Urgh!"

"Aren't you over exerting yourself" All for one taunted as the two both pulled away and stood across from each other.

All might turned his gaze ever so slightly to make eye contact with Y/n. She smiled, hadn't she spent so long with him? If she wanted him dead...he would have been dead.

He nodded his head.
Y/n fell to her knees and before All Might could react, a large fleshy limb grew from out of the ground and pierced into his neck, injecting Muzans blood.

All might stood dazed.
All for one paused in confusion.

He begun to growl quietly, his eyes turning to slits. Couldn't they tell that almost everyone on the battlefield was a demon?

All Mights muscles began to twitch, his nails elongated and his teeth grew fangs.

He pushed off the floor and punched All for one who managed to block it only to immediately fly back and pass out as his head smashed into the rubble of a collapsed building.

Everything fell silent.
Then there was him.

He stood across the field with a flower in his hand.

Y/n paused.
Yorichi.

My last problem.