Bonding

I woke up in the morning with knocking on my window causing me to jolt up with a sheet on me and look.  It was Neteyam standing there with Tuk, I smiled at both of them and told them to come in.  They walked away from the window and to the door. i jumped up to get dressed, I assume Neteyam told Tuk to stay in the front area because he just walked into my room with no care as I was getting dressed. 

I already had bottoms on but I still had yet to find a shirt when I heard a slight knock on my door.  I froze for a second and grabbed a rag and tossed it over my chest.  I felt my cheeks heating up and felt so damn awkward, of course the Navi dress deffirent from humans so he wasn't even thinking.  I turned around to see Neteyam standing there looking at me like I was crazy,

"What are you wearing?"  He busted out laughing pointing at the rag.

"Obviously nothing, so can you give me a second to get dressed,"  I responded back with attitude pushing him out of the room and closing the door, "next time, knock before you come in not after"

I could hear him laughing uncontrollablly.  I laughed at the fact that he almost saw my whole world and he was so casual about it.  I tossed on a tank-top and opened my door to Neteyam sitting on the floor already looking at me smiling, how is he so cute?  And Tuk dancing around the place waiting for me, she saw me and ran to me to give a hug. 

She is so sweet, "Hi Tuk, did ypu sleep good last night?"  tuk looked at me, "yeah but i was so excited to see you,"  she looked at neteyam and whispered like she was trying to hide what she was going to say, "I think he was too, he was so smiley last night,"

next thing I knew Neteyam was lifting Tuk up and tickling her which made her laugh, all I could do was smile. 

"Well are you ready to go?" Neteyam asked me still holding his sister, "Yep, whenver you stop torturing your sister" I smiled back at him.  He sat her back down and started to walk me out after I grabbed my mask and spare air.

"I figured you didn't know where our hut was so I came and got you, Tuk wanted to follow along." He said giving me a nudge and looking at his sister, I glanced at her and she was looking around the forest.  I think they missed their home. 

"Well, I appreciate that, I would have been lost if it weren't for you my knight in shinning armor,"  As soon as I realized what I just said Iwent wide eyed, did I really just try to flirt with him?  What is wrong with me?

"Anything for Princess," Neteyam spoke which caused me to get butterflies in my stomach, i know better than this.  I look at him and his yellow eyes are already staring at me, I could just die staring at those eyes.  They're so beautiful, and his skin, the markings on his skin, everything painted by Eywa, she really blessed him.

We walk out of the forest and luckily, this time not everyone is staring at me.  There are still some people staring at me and whispering to the people around them.  I just held my head high and told myself nothing would happen. 

It didn't take long to get to the Sully's hut in which Tuk was dragging me in basically and sat me down on a pillow.  Kiri was shortly behind us walking into the hut seeing Tuk already getting started on my hair.  Kiri sat down beside Tuk getting started on the other side.  Neteyam left to go grab some water and said he'll be shortly back.

Kiri and Tuk both chose to braid the black part of my hair seperetly from the rest. 

"Jeez y/n, your hair is so long and pretty, how'd you live with it this long without it being braided?"

"I have no clue, I guess I just learned to live with it," I told Kiri, "well you'll find having these braids are a lot easier than letting it flow" Kiri responded back.  I hope so, there were a couple times that I wanted to cut my hair so short.

"My mom once told me a women beauty lays in her hair," I randomaly said refering back to before my parents died. After saying that Neteyam walked back in with the water and smiled

"Where are your parents y/n?" Tuk asked innocently but caused me to tense.  I could feel Kiri bump her sister, "I'm sorry y/n, she didn't know any better, apologise to her Tuk," Kiri whispered the last part. 

"I'm sorry," Tuk responded and I felt bad, she was just curious.  "She's okay Kiri, I can tell you what happened," it took a second for Tuk to respond as to get premission from her sister.  She sat infront of me and looked at me.

"You see, my parents were here when the mean sky people came and did bad things.  My parents like I, saw Pandora for its beauty and wanted to protect it along with you guys, Navi, and my parents tried their hardest to protect everything, and they did with their life.  They wanted no harm to be done and wanted peace but the other sky people didn't." I finished telling her and she just looked at me with sad eyes and hugged me,
"Its okay Tuk," I told her hugging her back looking at Neteyam.

I had a little bit of tears in  my eyes but oh well, we held eye contact even after Tuk let me go and went back to braiding my hair. 

Neytiri and Jake walked in and smiled at there kids and saw me, Neytiri just nodded her head and Jake waved.  Well thats a lot better than last night I guess.  Neteyam coughed and his mom shot him a dirty looks as to say, 'dont start with me'.

"And just like that we're done, what do you think?"  Kiri asked me while showing me a reflection of myself.  It looked absolutly stunning, "I love it" i said still looking.  There were beads and even a couple shells braided in. Kiri gave Neteyam a look to ask him,

"I think you look absolutly beautiful y/n," Neteyam told me, I love when he says my name.  I looked away form the reflection and smiled at him while he was already smiling at me looking at me.

"Now you're drooling brother," Lo'ak walked in with a girl by his side.  That's the chief daughter, i looked between lo'ak and neteyam a few times before lo'ak said, "first off, your hair looks good, second, you two haven't met yet have you?"  He asked the both of us,

"Hey, I'm Tsireya, I'm the chiefs daughter" she walked over to shake my hand, "I'm y/n," I stated back, even thought she probably already knew who I was.  I looked back at Neteyam and smiled. 

"They have a thing going on," Lo'ak whispered to Tsireya causing her to smile.