Moments That Draw Us Closer

A few days later:

The sun has started to go down and everyone was starting to get ready for the ceremony.  I sat there in our hut kind of just waiting to be told what to do.  I've never done one of these before.

I started to play with my hair a little waiting for one of the boys to get back.  Neteyam told me to stay here because they would be busy gathering some things and didn't want me out and about and something happening.

Neteyam finally popped his head into the hut to make sure I was still here and walked in.  He looked so happy and pleased with what was happening tonight.

Neteyam walked over to me and handed me his hand insisting I take it.  I grabbed his hand and stood up looking into his eyes.

"You have to start getting ready," Neteyam said whispering into my ear and brushing my hair back. 

That alone sent shivers down my spine. 

"I don't know what to do to get ready," I told him putting my hands on his chest.

"And that's my I'm here love," he said putting his hand behind my neck gently, "I have to prep you," he said leaning me into a kiss.

The way he was kissing me was different and hot.  It's was, sensitive in a way we both wanted more from each other.

I pulled away from the kiss even though I did not want to.  "What goes into prepping me," I asked

"Well you'll have to come see," Neteyam said grabbing my hand and walking me out of the hut and onto his Ikran.

"Wait where are we going," I asked before jumping on his Ikran.

"We have to fly to get to where you need to be prepped," neteyam said patting the back of his Ikran.

"Oh?" I said jumping on, "well why don't I fly mine?" I asked offended.

"Because I just want you to relax for right now," he said taking off before I could even protest anymore.

I held onto him looking around and enjoying the view.  I love this, I love him.  He's so beautiful and magical.  I cannot wait for us to make everything thing official.

Neteyam flew us to a glowing tree and started to descend . 

Wait.
That's not just any normal tree is it?  That's the spirit tree, or the tree of voices.  I looked at it in awe of how big it is and bright.  It's so, perfect. Mine back home is no where near the size of this one.

We both landed on the ground near the tree and Neteyam was quick to jump off first.  I barely even realized he was holding out his hand for me again because of how much in awe I was.

"She truly is beautiful," Neteyam said grabbing my attention and taking my hand. "You're still more beautiful"

"Oh my Eywa," I said stepping off the Ikran and walking with Neteyam under the tree.

There was so much of this tree.  We stepped into the limbs hanging off this tree and I brushed my hands on them. 

Neteyam led me to the spot he had prepped to get me ready and sat me down.  We were totally engulfed in the limbs that's all that was around us.

We both sat down in front of each other and looked deeply into one another's eyes. 

He grabbed the bowl of white paint and started to dip his fingers into it slowly and bringing them to my collar bones one at a time. 

He traced various parts of my body lightly and seductively while maintaining a lot of eye contact.  It was like we were both lost in this intimate trance with each other.  I sat there letting him trace his finger everywhere he needed to enjoying his touch.

All of my body was done and all that was left to do was my face.

He looked into my soul through my eyes, "you are so damn beautiful and magical," he told me giving a sweet kiss, "my favorite part of you is how beautiful and sacred you are and with all that, you fiercely protect this world, me as well," he finished by giving me another kiss and laying our foreheads together.

He pulled his away, "are you ready?" He asked me.

"I am lover boy," I said to him giving him the most passionate and loving kiss I could in this moment. He returned my kiss and dipped his fingers back in the paint.

He started with the lines on my forehead down to my cheeks and neck. While doing all of this he looked intensely into my eyes. Eventually he broke eye contact to paint my nose onto my lips.

I felt him drag his fingers across my lips in a different way than he did the rest of my body. I looked longingly into his eyes knowing I wanted more of him.

Neteyam made eye contact with me and smiled. "You're all done," he whispered to me, "now let the paint dry for a couple minutes."

"Okay," I said sheepishly. I kept looking at him as he got up to touch some of the limbs for the couple of minutes I was supposed to wait.

I stood up and walked behind him placing my hands on his abdomen and chest. "Why do I feel like you made that more intense and intimate than needed?" I asked

"Well I figured we could of used this alone time after today," neteyam said turning around to look at me.

He grabbed my chin and lightly kissed my cheek to not mess up my paint.

"You're completely right," I told him putting my hand on his face, "I'm going to be okay neteyam," I said looking between his eyes to comfort him.

I could see me becoming Toruk Makto was bothering him. Not in a jealously way but in a way he wants to protect me.

"I know, and that is why I love you," he said putting his hand in my hair, "and i have so many things planned for us," he said in a very hot way.

.................

Don't be afraid to give me ideas!!!!!

I love hearing your thoughts!!!