Ilu Wonders

Neteyams pov:

I woke up when I heard my family getting up, I was quite excited for today.  I was going to be able to show y/n how to ride an Ilu.  I got up from my matt on the floor with a smile on my face.

"So, you and y/n?" Dad asked me raising his eye brows.

"I think we're both confused her more than me," I confess, "I want her dad, I want her to be mine but theres no way," looking at my father with a look to say what do I do?

"Son, I was human once too, Eywa will find a way if it's meant to be," He told me in confidence looking at my mom with love, "Who knows maybe she'll smack you in the face with her bow and you'll fall for her." He finished laughing while my mom looked at him,

"And I'll do it again Ma'Jake," She smiled.

"I can't see this love stuff anymore or i'm going to puke" Kiri said waking up.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked her

Looking at me with a death stare, "what do you think I should do" she mimicks me, "What your heart tells you obviously, and second off, don't make me start my day by answering easy riddle for you." She got up and left.

"i'll be back, I'm going ot take y/n out to ride Ilu's today," I told my parents with a cheeky smile.

I walk to the forest to either meet up with y/n or wake her up.  As I'm walking into the forest and can hear a scream so I sprint towards the lab.  I only heard the one scream which both made me calm and worried.  I get to the lab and see y/n trying to get onto the roof of her lab struggling glad to see her okay.

"Do you need some help?" I asked her shocking her which always amazes me.  You'd think by now she'd know it's me and stop pulling her dagger out. 

"Actually, yes" kind of shocked by her answer I let her continue, "I was trying to get on my roof because I wanted to scare you but when I was climbing up the stairs I fell through,"  She said taking me to the back of the lab where the stairs are.  She then showed me the scraps she got when fell through, this girl just keeps taking hits and keeps going.

"Can you please help me rebuild my steps, or even a ladder," she asks me giving me doe eyes.  Who knew a girl could hold so much power with just her eyes?

"Yes, but next time, you don't have to basically force me with you eyes." I told her smiling and giving her a hug, "I hope you're okay, some of those look deep,"

"Yeah I'm good, nothing I can't handle," she said with a big grin on her face.

We soon got started on the ladder and where finished in no time.  She got up on the roof and stuck her tongue out at me, I followed her in getting on the roof but I didn't need the ladder.  She sqinted her eyes at me and took off.  She keeps making me run after her, not like theres many places to go on the roof. 

How I was wrong...

She jumps into a tree and gets on a branch and sticks her tongue out at me again.  She moves herself to crouch on the tree, I run and jump on the tree next to hers and look at her.  Y/n winks at me, probably more seductive than she meant it to be, and jumps.  This girl is literally crazy, but I'm just as crazy for her.

When she lands on the ground she rolls a little to break the fall and looks at me, "Are you coming slow poke?"

"i'm faster than you!"  I yelled at her, "Then why are you always behind me?" she asked raising her eye brows at me. 

I jump from the tree and race her out of the forest, she had already taken off.  It didn't take more than a couple seconds to catch up to her but when I passed her I have no clue how but she jumped onto my back and I kept her there while running.  We had skin on skin contact for a short period of time.

When we got out of the tree line I went straight for the water and ran with her on my back.  I could hear her laughing and it just brought so much joy.  Once I got deep enough in the water i dunked us under and felt her let go.  We raised our heads out at the same time.  She looked so nice today and she was much more confident.

"Are you ready?" I asked her and she nodded.  I called my Ilu over.

Y/n pov

I was so happy that we were back to our normal selves.  I dont know what I would have done. 

Neteyam called his Ilu over by making a clicking sound.  I cute sea animal came shortly after and I was just in shock at how sweet it was.  He got on the Ilu and connected their Queue's which may I say, was way hotter than he meant to make it.  The way the water rolled off of him sent me into a day dream. 

"Do you want front or back?"  Neteyam asked very sweetly, "I'll take back," I told him and he nodded his head to get on.  He helped me by giving me a hand, he was so much sweeter than he has been and it's quite nice. 

"Hold onto my waste so you don't fly off," Neteyam told me and I did as he said.  I wrapped my arms around his waste as he went.  At first we were going slow until we got further out.  He dipped under water completely which caused me to get a tighter grip.  I could feel myself lifting off the Ilu a little and I guess he did too.  He put his hand on my thigh to hold me in place. 

He tapped my thigh and pointed to the side so I could see some of the fish with some clan memebers so I waved and they waved back.  We eventually rose back up so he could get air, "did you like that?  I hope I didn't scare you," he told me with sweet eyes.

"Words can't even describe how much I loved that, and dont worry you didn't," I told him

"Do you want to sit infront this time?"  Neteyam asked me "do you wanted me to sit in the front?" I asked him in response.

"Actually yeah, I want to see you beautiful face looking at everything," he told me so i climbed up into the front when I felt him put his arm around my waist.

This is it, this is what I've been mising, Him.  My heart started to race and he could tell, "I thought you said I didnt scare you," he got down by my ear and whispered, BOOM chills.

"I'm just happy," I told him looking up and smiling.  And with that, he took back off leading us back to the clan.  I looked around and the scene was just one of a kind everything was so pretty including him.  His grip on me tightened as he took a sharpe turn, I feel so safe with him.

We continued to ride around until sundown in which case we needed to go back for dinner.

..........................

I haven't left an author note for a while

As you know, lmk if I can add anything and tell me how you're liking the story!! <3