Morning tension

I started to eat some of my food when I heard the boys snickering.

"What?  It simply tastes better," I said looking between them. 

"She eats most of my food, then starts scarfing hers down," Neteyam said looking at lo'ak.

"Ohh," I said dragging out my word with a smile.

I looked down at my food and handed it to Neteyam who just smiled and took a few pieces.  I looked deeply at him admiring him in his home.  I could tell being here made him joyful. 

We sat there enjoying our food and I tried to joke with him and snatch a piece off his plate again.  He pulled his bowl away and showed his teeth in a joking way. 

"That's still not a hiss...," I told him looking up at him then over at Lo'ak smiling. 

"Like I said, I don't need to," Neteyam said grabbing some more of my food.  "I just have to look pretty for you," he said winking.

"I jUst HaVe tO looK pRettY fOr YoU," Lo'ak said mocking him and making a funny face whilst finishing his food.

I gave Neteyam the last bit of my food as I became full and he happily took it.  Neteyam took the rest of my food and put it with his leaving the one plate empty and looked at it for a second.  He tossed the wooden plate at his brother laughing for mocking him.

Lo'ak dodge the plate and hissed at his brother in a joking way. 

Gosh, they just love to get on each others nerves.  I sat there watching and smiling to myself. 

Neteyam fake hiss at his brother to make fun of him.  He showed his teeth and made a pathetic sounds for the hiss. 

Lo'ak rolled his eyes with a smile and picked up the plate, "what was that game dad told us about one earth?" Lo'ak asked himself putting his finger on his mouth still holding the plate.  "I was a card game and the name was some number"

I sat there and they both looked at me like I was supposed to know, "remember, did really live on earth," I said pointing at myself smiling. 

"Oh," Lo'ak said, "UNO!"  Lo'ak yelled, "well uno reverse" he finished throwing the plate back at neteyam landing in his chest.

"Lame build up bro," neteyam said.

He was finishing up eating his food when I saw someone start walking into our home. Ugh, it's was Seh'ak.

She saw Neteyam and smile and walked in even farther like she was simply invited in. Does this girl not know I'll break her?

"Hey," Seh'ak giggled at Neteyam.

'Hey' I signed mockingly over at Lo'ak causing him to grin.

'Im literally your biggest fan' Lo'ak signed back mocking her attitude, 'does she not see you?'

'I guess not' I signed.

"Hi Seh'ak," I said kind of in an unwelcoming way.

Seh'ak looked at me and squinted her eyes and looked back at Neteyam.

I looked at Neteyam who looked and me and mouth she was sorry and blew a kiss at me then looked back at Seh'ak.

I glanced over to Lo'ak who was watching the whole thing like it was a movie. 'Bruh' he signed.

'What was that,' I signed him squinting my eye referencing her.

'I Think you may have a little competition,' Lo'ak signed.

I rolled my eyes at him, 'yeah right, there's not competition, remember? We're pre-promised to each other and plus, look at me' I signed

"I was wondering if you wanted to go and forge with me today, we can catch up" Seh'ak said hopeful Neteyam would chose her.

"Actually I have plans with y/n and my little bro," Neteyam said trying to let her down easy.

"Well what about after," Seh'ak asked

"After we plan on celebrating y/n getting an Ikran" Lo'ak said walking over to me and having me stand to put his arm around me in a brotherly way.

Neteyam stood up too but grabbed my hand. "Yeah and even after today I'm not sure we'll have time to hang out given I want to share this with y/n," he said trying to drop a hint.

Seh'ak clearly wasn't getting by the hint and said, "well I could celebrate with you,"

"We'll see when we get back but we need to start getting ready right baby," I said pulling neteyam to my to kiss his cheek.

Seh'ak scoffed and walked out causing me to smile and Lo'ak to pat me on the back.

"Love, I told you there's nothing to be jealous about," Neteyam told me touching my face.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't think we can be ourselves and enjoy this time we have here if she longing around and for you," I said nonchalantly turning away.

"She does have a point bro, you know how Seh'ak is, she's a big no fun person," Lo'ak said.

"You're right," Neteyam said, "if you don't want her here she doesn't have to be,"

"Good, then let's get ready" I said taking a swig of water and giving neteyam a huge hug. "I love you, and thank you,"

"I love you, and I should be the one thanking you," neteyam said kissing my neck.

"I love you, no I love you, blah blah blah," Lo'ak said sticking his tongue out mocking us again. "Let's goooo," he said jumping up and down grabbing my gear and putting it in my hands, same with neteyams and lastly grabbing his.

.................
I am so sorry to everyone who waited on this story. I have every intention on keeping this going.

Thank you all for all the love you have shown even without my updates ❤️💕

I lost this phone and had no way of getting into my account is why I never updated or was even active. I found this phone earlier today and jumped on and posted instantly.
Thank you to the people who tried to check up on me. I'm so sorry once again 🥺❤️