Fight or Flight

TW: some blood mentions and being cut

This was the kid who cut me when he found out my existence. I could feel he meant harm still and I could either fight or flight. I wasn't going to show I was scared so fight it was.

He looked the same just older, I stood up from the ground and stepped back a couple steps. He had rage in his eyes looking at me. I don't get why he hated me so much, I had done nothing to him.

"What do you want" I asked looking him dead in his eyes.

"You don't belong here," He said taking steps towards me, "You're a human," Still taking steps over to me, "Leave or I will make you," he finally said after towering over me.

I stayed where I was holding a stone cold face, "And what if I don't want to," I spat at him. He couldn't make me leave.

"Then I will make you," He said with a grin and tried to grab me.

Was this dude crazy? Did he seriously have something wrong with him?

I ducked down and rolled away from his grasp and hopped on his back. Taking my elbow and hitting it against his face a few times hard before he tossed me off his shoulders. I hit the ground on my back and felt the wind get knocked out of me. Trying to catch my breath, he dragged me by my hair like a doll.

"AGHHH! What is wrong with you?" I shouted and he stopped.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you and your race, you came here to do nothing but destroy." He shouted in my face. This was it, he was going to kill me.

He continued dragging me by my hair over to a tree and sat me infront of it. He samshed my head against the tree, that caused some damage. I swung my fist into his face busting his cheek open. I am fighting for my life and I will fight dirty, I grab my knife with my other hand and try to cut him. Before I even got to him he grabbed my hand and twisted my wrist.

I dropped the knife and yelped in pain. He had an evil look to his eyes as he grabbed the knife.

"Ready to reopen some scars?" He asked placing the knife on my previously healed scar.

Lifting my shirt he continued to drag the knife deeply against my scar like he did once before. I felt my skin being cut apart and blood dripping as I let out a cry. I just wanted Neteyam, that's it!

"NETEY-" was all i could get out before he placed the knife on my throat threatening me.

"They can't hear you," he told me then smakced me across the face.

I kneed him in the groan to try and get him off of me which worked, for a second. I got up and tried to run clinching my side as I got tackled back into the sand. I tried to fight but I couldn't. He tossed me over and ripped off my mask. I held my breath as best as I could until he started hitting my face. He hit me on the right then on the left. Each blow I was taking to the head caused more and more damage.

He was getting some kind of pleasure out of hurting me because he put my mask on and I took a deep breath, head butting him, I tried to get up again but I was met with the ground by loosing my strength. I crawled as best as I could but you can only do so much bleeding out of your side.

"Help!" I yelled, he ran over and started dragging me by the foot. He stabbed my leg only causing me to scream louder.

How long will the family meeting last? God I hope he's coming because I don't have much fight left in me. I moved my mask and bit him in the arm with my sharp teeth causing him to pull the knife back out and me to scream again.

Things started to go black and I felt like I had no hope. But like my prayers were answered I saw Neteyam running over. I smiled and tried to relax.

Neteyam push this green goblin off of me and started to quite literally, pound his face in. There was no doubt who was going to win the fight I thought as I felt myself fall asleep.

Neteyams pov:

I walked out of the hut and I heard a scream by the ocean. It was very faint but I know what I heard. I ran over and heard y/n struggling. It was like all I saw was red and ran over to her attacker and began beating him till he was barely alive. What else was I supposed to do?

My hands were covered in blood as I looked at them. Some mine and some his. I looked up and turned my head to y/n's body. She was still breathing but unconscience. I ran to her side and tried to wake her but no response.

"Please, y/n, I need you," I told her still nothing. I held her stomach and the wound on her leg, I am scared for her. She's loosing a lot of blood.

"Dad," I cried into the microphone on my neck, "It's y/n, we're by the trees by the ocean." I told him so he could make his way, "She's hurt bad, really bad, someone attacked her"

"Okay son, meet us in the middle with her but be careful," Dad said and I did was he told me to do.

I picked her up bridle style, her blood getting onto me. I was supposed to protect her and I couldn't. I was running with her in my arms looking for my dad. I spotted him and he looked concerned. I'm starting to cry and I hold her limp body in my hands.

He looked at her wounds and placed cloth on them. The way he looked at them scared me at first.

"She's going to be okay son," Dad puts his hand on the back of my neck to make me look at him, "But we have got to get her to Ronal to help, she'll know what to do. Do you want me to take her?"

"No, I've got her" I told him as we started rushing to Ronals hut. I almost didn't realize my whole family standing behind dad and watching. Tuk looked scared and Mom was comforting her. They followed us the the hut.

"Ronal, Help it's y/n," Dad said causing her to turn around in shock.

.........................................
There is another part don't worry!

I enjoy leaving on an intense note :)