I See You...

I held my necklace until we got up to a rock above sea level. Lo'ak was still hugging me while spider and Tsireya held onto the Ilu from the side. As we got to the rock Jake swam over from his Skimwing.

Neteyam was the first to get off the Ilu while Jake joined his side pulling me off carefully. They held me close and Neteyam held my head up all I could do was look into his beautiful eyes filled with panic.  They got over to the rock and slowly let me down lightly.

"Dad is she going to be okay?" Lo'ak asked Jake with his voice quivering.

Jake followed by putting his hand behind my head and his other around my side lifting me up to my side to look on my back. I made a face of discomfort as he did this. As he lifted me to my side I saw his face drop and looked scared. He lightly laid me back down and put pressure on my wound trying to stop the bleeding.

No matter what he says, I saw his reaction and definetly knew what it meant. Neytiri flew on the rock on her Ikran and ran over instantly knowing the shot was fatal. She looked so sad and scared for me.

"She's going to be alright right dad?" Neteyam asked crying looking at his father.

Jake had no response other than putting more pressure on my wound, I looked around panicking and squirming in pain, Neytiri's face softened at her sons pleads for my life. I held onto Neteyams hand and arm.

"DAD!" Neteyam yelled at Jake.

"I don't know son," he said looking at Neteyam, I could see in his eyes he was telling Neteyam to say bye.

"Neteyam look at me," I told him pulling my hand to his face while holding my breath in pain.

"You're going to be okay y/n, I promise," He told me

"I know I won't be, and that's okay Neteyam," I told him pleading at him to look at me. Neteyam finally looked at me trying to hold tears back. "Eywa chose me to do this,"

"I need you to know something," I told him trying to be strong, "I love you so much Neteyam and I will always love you, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to tell you because I've felt this way for a while." I stoped to take a breath. "You mean so much to me, my heart belongs to you,"

"This isn't goodbye so don't make it," He told me holding my face in his hand.

"Neteyam... I see you, I see everything about you and you make me feel so special and I cannot fatham the amount of love you've shown me, " I told him looking into his eyes deeply still holding an uncomfortable look trying to smile. "You are what I waited on, you bring me peace and I need you to do that for me right now."

"I see you y/n, you're so beautiful and courageous, but you have to pull through for me," Neteyam said placing his forehead on mine.

"Neteyam," I said pulling his face away and taking off my mask. I slowly pulled him into a kiss, our lips connected sweetly and perfectly while our hands rested on each others face. I pulled away starting to cry putting my mask back on. In that split moment I felt okay.

Everyone around us was crying and I looked around breathing heavily with pain in my chest. It had to be my I keep telling myself.

I looked at Neytiri and smiled, "Don't cry over me," I told her, "After all I am just a human," I told her referring to when we first met.

She smiled at me with tears streaming down her face, "Oh my sweet girl, you're more than just a human, you are strong with no fear" she said grabbing one of my hands. "I see it must be a family trait to be attracted to people like that," She said referring to her and Jake and Neteyam and I.